Jaundice

I'm going to make some changes to one of the CRDL characters. Sky Lark will have an ice semblance.

Present

Nikoli: "Hey, (Y/N), can you do me a favor real quick?"

(Y/N): "Uh, sure?"

Nikoli: "Give me your best psychopathic smile."

(Y/N): "Uh, sure?"

(Y/N) gave a smile that looked like it could land him in the psych ward, but it meant something far more to Nikoli. It was the exact same smile the man who made the flames gave. Nikoli, knowing what he had to do, immediately tackled him to the ground, and began punching him with one had, his other reaching for his bone-saw.

Nikoli: "YOU SON OF A BITCH! HOW DID YOU GET INTO BEACON?! I'LL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER!"

(Y/N): "Did to who?! What did I do?!"

Nikoli: "YOU KILLED HER! YOU ASSUMED SHE WAS WHITE FANG JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS A FAUNUS!"

(Y/N): "I still don't know what you're talking about!"

John: "Okay, let's just calm down here, and-"

Nikoli: "NIEN! I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! NOT WHEN THE MAN WHO KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND IS RIGHT IN FUCKING FRONT OF ME!"

John: "Wait, WHAT?"

Nikoli: "JAWOHL! ZIS MAN IS A KILLER! HE DESTROYED AN ENTIRE WHITE FANG BASE"

(Y/N): "Look, I think I know what you're talking about. In my defense, it was hard to tell. She was wearing black, as customary in the fang. She also had a Grimm mask next to her, also customary in the fang. Was it really such a stretch?"

John: "So, you just admitted to killing folks? Does Ozpin know about dis?"

(Y/N): "Yes, yes he does. He said that, by all accounts except the legal and half-moral, I was in the right. Because of this, he let me in on two conditions. One, charges across Remnant will be dropped if I graduate Beacon. Two, if I kill anyone else, innocent or not, he turns me over to Atlas. That would be very bad for me, since I am Atlas' most wanted. I mean, the (F/C) Inferno still holds that spot, right? Look, I'm trying to leave that all behind me. I even changed my blend so my fire no longer passes Aura, and all notes and vials of my old blend have been destroyed! Do you really think I would do that if I wasn't trying to change?"

Unknown to the four, a certain white-haired girl was listening to see what the yelling was about.

Weiss: "Winter? I found him. I found the (F/C) Inferno."

TIMESKIP TO PORTS CLASS

Team RWBY had just busted down the door of the classroom, arriving around five minutes late. Port paid no mind to them being late, as it was the first day. Port was giving less of a lecture and more of a childhood story/piece of fiction, when he began rambling about qualities of Huntsmen.

Port: "So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?"

Weiss, angry at Ruby: "I do, sir!"

Port: "Very well."

Weiss stepped out of the changing area, where she was met with Port hold his blunderaxe, ready to chop the lock on the cage in half.

Port: "Step forward, and face your opponent!"

Yang: "Goooo, Weiss!"

Blake: "Fight well!"

Ruby: "Yeah, represent Teeeeam RWBY!"

Weiss, lowering her sword and looking over at Ruby: "Ruby! I'm trying to focus!"