BIO

Name: (Y/N) Ivory

Looks: You. Just you.

Weapon: Flamethrower (duh) that uses air dust powder running over a fire dust crystal to create fire. It transforms into a fire-laced axe.

Key:
(Y/N): Your Name

(E/C): Eye color

(H/C): Hair Color

(F/C): Favorite Color

(S/C): Second-favorite color

(F/F): Favorite food

Outfit: A (F/C) jacket with black or white (your preference) accents, and a (S/C) undershirt, both fireproof. A pair of (S/C) pants, also fireproof, and a pair of (F/C) nikes, fireproof as well. You also have a pair of (F/C) tinted aviator sunglasses.

Likes: Fire, (F/F), puns, the color (F/C), Beacon, huntsmen.

Dislikes: General Ironwood, Atlas, racists, criminals, white fang, people who act like assholes, people who try and tell him how to live his life.

Habits: Starts talking like a Scot when he gets angry.

Backstory: You always had a bit of an obsession with fire, to the point where the neighborhood called you a demon child. You regularly set dumpster fires (like the Cleveland Browns) and then ran before the cops showed up. It came to an end when the White Fang, led personally by Adam Taurus, came to your village and burned it to the ground. You were admiring the flames of the neighbor's houses until your dad shoved you out of the way of Adam's sword, taking the fatal blow himself. You were the only survivor. You were later taken in by a faunus family, the Ivorys. You went to Signal, where a lot of people were afraid of you because of the fact that you used a flamethrower rather than a gun. Of course, you had to run out of your air dust right when a certain red riding hood ran out of her dust.

Semblance: N/A (for now)

Aura Color: (F/C)

You all need to pick a chess piece. It will determine which team you are on, and I will not tell you which piece is which team.

A) Knight

B) Bishop

C) Rook

D) Pawn