Chapter 3: {The Dress}

Hi guys! I want to say, thank you all SO SO MUCH for all of your support and love for my stories!

Welcome to Chapter 3! Bridal dress shopping, and possibly some bridesmaid, groom, and groomsmen outfits! 2 months before the wedding.

DON'T JUMP ALL OVER ME FOR PUTTING IZU IN A DRESS. INKO SAID I COULD.

Question of the day: What's your daily favorite outfit?

Mine's a black t-shirt, black jacket, camo jeggings, and sneakers. 

(I'm not emo, trust me (although emos are cool) ❤️)

On to the story!💗💙💟

Izuku looked out the window of the bridal dress shop. He was waiting for his best friend, Uraraka, and the rest of his bridesmaids to arrive.

They were meeting him here to pick out their dresses, and he couldn't wait, although he didn't know how comfortable he was with wearing a dress in front of family and friends.

He had been open to it, but eventually Todoroki and Bakugou had to convince him.

He sighed, flushing. Am I really about to do this?

Suddenly, a pair of arms grabbed him from behind. "Aah!" He jumped and turned. 

Ochaco Uraraka, Jirou, Momo, Hagakure, and Tsuyu stood there. Uraraka giggled.

"Sorry for scaring ya, Deku!"

Tsuyu smiled. "Ocha and I are excited to find dresses, kero!" Jirou sighed. "Do I have to wear a dress?" 

Momo kissed her. "Oh, shush. You can wear a tux at our wedding." 

They giggled and Jirou turned a deep shade of ruby.

"Come on, Deku!" Uraraka pulled the green-haired boy towards the racks of white ruffles. 

"W-woah!" 

"Aww, Midoriya, it won't be that bad." Hagakure reassured.

The next few hours were a whirlwind of trying on dresses, putting them through Uraraka's critical stare, and them behind deemed unworthy before the poor boy was shoved back into the dressing room with another heap of fabric.

Finally, after what seemed like dozens of dresses, Izuku stepped out in a beautiful number with a  veil and a bow.

Uraraka gasped. "It's perfect!"

For reference, here it is.

I know it doesn't have ruffles and stuff, but I though it was cute!

The simpler the better lmao

"You look adorable, kero!" Tsuyu agreed.

Izuku blushed. "You t-think so?"