Chapter 2: {The Party}

Hey guys! In this latest chapter of The Wedding, Todo, Baku, and Izu are throwing a party for all their friends to spill the news! I really hope you are enjoying the story so far!

Question of the day: If you could have any of Class 1-A's quirks, which one would it be?

Mine would probably be Momo's, because creating stuff would be really awesome!

On to the story! 💗💙💟

Izuku finished checking the head count for the party. It had been a week since the proposal, a whirlwind of excitement and preparation and love. Their wedding was planned for a couple months from now.

All of their friends were coming, and they had already told their parents, who were happy and supportive. The party was scheduled for half an hour from now.

They planned to surprise their guests with the news, and invite them to the wedding formally with invitations. They had decorated the spacious apartment with white streamers, with room for party games and food.

Bakugou has finished setting up the downstairs, and Todoroki was tidying up a bit.

"Babes, I'm done!" Midoriya went downstairs. 

"Okay, honey, I'm just about finished as well." Todoroki called.

"Tch, I finished hours ago." Katsuki boasted.

"Kacchan, stop being so competitive!" Izuku pouted.

Bakugou relented. "Fine, I'm sorry." 

After the guests start to arrive.

"Hi there, Yaomomo!" Izuku greeted the tall girl happily.

"Hello there, Midoriya. It's very nice to see you." She answered in her reserved way, walking in, trailed by her short girlfriend.

"Hey, Midoriya." Jirou smiled as she walked. "Wait for me, babe!" She called, racing after the tall girl.

Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and Kirishima showed up next. 

"Hey, Midoriya!

"What's up, dude?"

"Hey!"

"I love your shirt!"

Izuku smiled, blushed, greeted them, and gave high-fives. 

He heard a several people shout "BAKUBRO!" followed by four explosions. He paled.

Tsuyu and Uraraka showed up next. "Hiya Deku!" 

"Hey, kero. Ochaco, you got a snack?" The two girls chatted as they walked inside.

Several more people arrived, until all their friends were milling around, catching up, and having snacks.

Todoroki climbed up on a chair. 

"Attention everyone! I'm sure you're wondering why you're here!" 

They quieted and looked up at their friend. Now that the attention was on him, Todoroki cleared his throat.

"We have an announcement to make." 

Everyone started drumrolling, and Todoroki sighed. "There's no need for that..."

Todoroki said quietly, "We're getting married." No one could hear him over the drumroll.

Bakugou sighed and climbed onto the chair.

"Hey dumbasses!" Everyone looked at him. 

"We're getting hitched!" Bakugou yelled, then jumped down. They anxiously awaited the verdict.

Stunned silence, then cheers filled the room.

"Congrats!" 

"Wow!" 

"How come everyone else gets laid?" Denki complained, earning a smack from Jirou."I was kidding!" 

"Um, Uraraka?"

"Yeah, Deku? Congratulations!" The bubbly brunette exclaimed happily.

"Will you be my m-maid of honor?" He stammered.

Uraraka gasped and her eyes shined.

She tested up. "Of course, Deku! I thought you'd never ask!" 

"Can you ask Jirou, Tsuyu, Momo, and Hagakure to be my bridesmaids?"

"Of course!"

On the other side of the room, another conversation was going on.

"Todoroki! Bakubro!" The self-proclaimed Bakusquad-Sero, Kami, Mina, and Kirishima- congratulated the fiancés.

"Hey, um, soy sauce, shitty hair, Alien Face, and Pikachu?" Bakugou asked uncomfortably.

"Ask nicely, Katsuki."

"Could you-um-" He stopped, looking embarrassed.

Todoroki whispered something in the pink-haired girl's ear.

"Of course we'll be your groomsmen! I look way too good in a tux to pass this up!" Mina jumped up and down.

"Oh, um, thanks, guys." 

"No prob, bro! So when's the bachelor party?" Kirishima grinned.

"We don't know yet, but soon." Todoroki answered. "We want to get married as soon as possible, and everyone here is invited! The invitations were sent out to everyone else, too."

They indulged in babble about planning, clothing, photos, and parties.

Izuku looked around the room and sighed happily.He was so glad he had so many amazing people to share his happiness with.

Okay, this chapter is short af, but that's ONLY BECAUSE I wanted a way to invite Class 1-A to the wedding, so there wouldn't be a plot hole, and I wanted to write a big, dramatic announcement. 

By the way, I just started a brand-new MomoJirou book! So any MomoJirou fans, check that out! It's called One Dance.

Also, I'm (probably) going to start another book with a Villain Deku, and it'll either be a BakuDeku or a TodoDeku! So please help me decide! 

Luv,

Cinny💗💙💟