Coffee and Beer

Luke gawked at me, we weren't able to say anything to each other. The spark between us was slowly fading as Michael's surprised face is still in my memory. I plunged my face into my hands and Luke put his hands on my shoulders, then my cheeks and made me look at him.
"I won't loose you, not like this." He told me and I nodded with tears running down my face. "Alright? We can talk to Michael." I shook my head with a smile in between. He doesn't know how much Michael hates him and how much I think Luke hates Michael.
"Well maybe if you're not such a dick around him maybe he'll like you." Luke smirked and shook his head. "I can't help my dicky-ness." I laughed and Luke kissed me. "We'll be alright Calum. I promise."
-
I went back home, Luke walked me there and he didn't even bother to put a shirt on. "Shouldn't you be wearing a shirt?" I asked him. Luke looked at me. "But dear Calum, the greatness of Halloween is just saying that streaking naked is apart of my costume and no one would judge me." I rolled my eyes when we walked up to my house. He leaned in to kiss me goodbye when I blocked him. "Not while my parents are home." I whispered and Luke nodded moving back to a respectable just friends distance. "Happy Halloween." Luke smirked some more.
"Don't think I forgot about you and your big-" I shoved him off.
He swaggered off with his confidence held high. He's not like anyone else I've met that's for sure, he's different. Sometimes I wish I was more like Luke. More confident in myself, more daring. But I'm just a good little boy who gets good grades and goes to school on time. But Luke is the bad boy, the big bad wolf and he was luring me into his trap.
I walked into my house and my mom hugged me. "Happy Halloween!" She smiled at pinched my cheeks. Dad coughed his way out of the awkward situation and smiled at me. I smiled back then later on went back to my room. I looked at my phone there was a picture of me me Luke, me as a goth and him, well, normal.
It made me smile, so I set it as my lock screen.

Michael called me later that night and I answered. "Calum?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. "I need to talk to you and Luke, like right now." Michael was telling me, I felt awkward. I thought he was mad at me for dating Luke. "I thought you were mad at me?" I asked him and peeled off my fake tattoos. "I'm just... shocked, okay? I didn't know this was happening." Michael seemed tense too.
"Just bring Luke down to the coffee shop now. Please." Michael was begging me. I told him yes after I un-gothified myself. I lied to my parents and said that I needed to do some last minute tutoring with Luke before Monday and they let me.
I walked down to his house and he was standing in his kitchen. "Michael wants to talk to us." I told him. Luke crossed his arms across his chest and nodded. He's wearing a shirt now, a nirvana T-shirt and his classic black jeans. We then quickly we walked downtown.
It's pretty busy with all of the crazy Halloween parties going on and people getting drunk. I don't mind it a lot, it's pretty uncomfortable yes but annoying? No. Luke and I walked into a vacant coffee ship were Michael sat and a giant beer held in his hand.
I walked over to him and sat down. Luke sat next to me. "Why didn't you tell me?" Michael asked me. I didn't know what to say, I didn't know how to tell Michael. "Because I know you hate him." I mumbled to Michael. Michael gulped down some beer and ran a hand through his hair.
"He's just a...dick that's all." I looked at Luke with an "I told you so" face and he simply rolled his eyes. "Sorry I'm a dick." Luke roughly apologized. Michael rolled his eyes again and I was stuck in the middle. "You guys are cute." Michael smiled at us. I could feel myself blushing. "Just...don't break my friends heart, okay?" Michael asked Luke who smiled and nodded.
I don't think either of them could ever break my heart.