Feeling This

The text haunted me all night. Should I reply? What does he mean? I expected Luke to reply with a joke or a saying that the text "wasn't for me" but that never happened. Was the text made for me? Was this my first *gasps* sext?

I don't have a good concept of what a "sext" really is besides that it is "sexy texting," hence the name sexting. But why would Luke sext me, is it really a sext? It felt more like a rape.

I didn't know how to respond to Luke's text so I just sent him a question mark.

I need you Calum Hood. Come to my house.

What? What did he need me for? To help with studying and stuff? Maybe? I don't know. But I do know that I won't be sneaking out of my house at 11:30 at night just to see Luke. No not today, and plus I'm a good boy.

And Luke is the bad boy in this situations, bad boys and good boys don't mix. In the movies the good boys always get the pretty girls (in my case boys) and they all love happily ever after. Right?

But not in my story. No, no. I'm the cute little Asian good boy who has to tutor a leather jacket wearing bad boy who has no shame in anything he does what so ever. In the end I am hoping to find a cute boy who will be a good boy.

Hopefully.

I wanted to text Luke back and tell him to piss off, but I didn't have the courage to so I just laid in bed. Should I ask Michael for help? But what would he know about boy trouble. I groaned into my pillow and slammed my fist against my bed and got up in anger.

I am going to Luke's house.

I pulled a beanie over my messy bed hair, I put on baggy sweatpants and a jumper with my vans. Hopefully Luke wouldn't mind that I was dressed like I was on drugs. I drove to his house in the cold.

When I pulled into his driveway I walked into the backyard where the door seemed to be. "Calum Hood." I heard a voice from above. I looked up and saw Luke leaning forward and talking to me through an open window. "To be honest I imagined this going the other way around." Luke crossed his arms and smirked.

"What do you want?" I asked him in a slightly annoyed tone. "I thought I made it clear in the text I sent you." Luke winked at me and I blushed and hoped that he couldn't tell. I shook my head. "You most certainly did not." I told him with cockiness.

"Well come up here and I'll show you." Luke backed away from the window. "Luke?" I whispered yelled. "Luke!" I stood on my tiptoes. I rolled my eyes and groaned.

I didn't plan on having to do exercise when I came over here. I had to climb up a tree to get to Luke's bedroom window then awkwardly dive into his room with a thud. I stood up, brushed myself up and saw Luke. He's smiling at me.

With one stride he is standing right in front of me and his lips pressed against mine. I didn't let the kiss go any further and I backed away, not making a noise. "Um... what are you doing?" I asked. Luke shrugged. "I wanted to kiss you." He leaned toward again with his head cocked slightly but I backed off.

"Luke I-"

"You want me. You want me Calum Hood I can see it in your eyes." Luke's breath was hot against my neck and he tenderly kissed me there. I opened my mouth and I tiny gasp came out. He kissed higher and higher until he reached my collarbone and then the corner of my mouth.

But our lips didn't collide. He was torturing me, he wants me to want him an god is it working. I grabbed his neck and pushed his lips against my own, me shoving my tongue in his mouth.

Luke grabbed my waist and pushed my onto the bed. His waist was pressed against mine, tongues battling for dominance. Luke won and let out a little, "ha ha" and ripped off my sweatshirt.

He kissed my chest after every kiss he placed on me I felt a tingly warmth over come my body and I buckled my hips up as his crotch is close to mine. "Luke." I said with a growl. Luke shoved his hand on my mouth and whispered hoarsely in my ear.

"My parents and my sister are here. I can't have you screaming, although I really want to." Luke nibbled on my earlobe. "I guess we will have to save this for later." Luke motioned toward my lower half. He stood up and handed me my shirt.

"I want to date you Calum. Can't you see?" Luke sat next to me and grabbed my hand and cradled it in his, rubbing his thumb over my fingers. I leaned into Luke and nodded. "I don't know if I can." I whispered back. Luke wrapped his arms around my shoulders in a hug and I hugged his waist, shoving my face in his chest.

"You can do anything with me." Luke kissed the top of my head and rubbed my shoulders. He's not as much of a bad boy as I thought. "Please Calum, please say you'll be mine?" Luke looked into my eyes.

I wanted to. I let myself admit but, I am still afraid. "I... I need to just test the waters first okay? Don't go around telling people we are doing this." I told him. "I want to scream to the world that you are mine Calum Hood. I want to show the world that I have you in my arms and only in my arms." Luke told me.

I smiled and leaned into him embarrassed. "I'll let you know when you can do that." I looked at him and he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

yeah!!! okay I titled this story feeling this because you know Calum and Luke were obviously feeling this

And I'm listening to blink 182

I hope y'all are liking this story now I'm going to go eat pizza! luv u!