Girls/Guys Night

This one shot takes place in my Female!Red AU, because my original idea for one of the plots wasn't met very favorably, plus I suck at writing about dates. So, I hope you enjoy this. But I'll probably regret it.

“Uh, I don't know about this, Silver," Red said nervously.

“Come on, it's your first girls night!" Silver insisted. “Just four gals hanging out in Debbie's cave, and all the men will be out of our feathers! Or hair, in Courtney's case."

“That's the thing. I've never been close to any other ‘gals!'"

“Really?" Silver asked. “You never even played dolls with other little girls?"

Flashback

“Hi," a thick-browed hatchling greeted meekly to a couple other kids.

“Did you hear something?" a boy asked his friend, who shook his head.

Red noticed a group of girls playing with dolls and approached them excitedly.

“Ooh! Ooh!" she cheeped. “Are you guys playing dolls?!"

They turned around and noticed her.

“You don't have a doll," one of them pointed out. To prove her wrong, Red pulled a poorly sewn plush doll out of her hobo sack.

“This is Cuddles!" she introduced as the girls gasped in horror. “I made her. But her belly's too big, so I pretend she's an emotional eater. She gets upset because her mommy and daddy traded her for a..."

Before Red could finish, however, she noticed the girls had left.

End of flashback

“No... Not really," Red answered sadly.

“Well, don't worry," Silver said confidently. “There's a whole night of fun ahead of us! And there may be toast."

“Ha, ha. Toast. Ya know... I was actually being sarcastic when I said that was my favorite food," Red admitted. “Just for the record."

“What? You? Sarcastic? No way. Maybe you can teach me sometime?"

“Yeah, maybe I will when you're not too busy saving the world."

“You know I actually just finished doing that, so I'm pretty free."

“Oh, no way, because I'm pretty free, too."

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Meanwhile, on Piggy Island, Chuck, Bomb and Leonard were out in the woods. Silver told them to look out for a meteor shower that only happened once every so often. While they waited, Chuck decided to fix up something to eat, even though Bomb was already eating dirt.

“It's too bad Red couldn't come with us," Leonard said as he watched the sky. “She loves camping."

“Oh, sure, just have fun in the tent with your girlfriend while I make everyone dinner!" Chuck spat.