Endless Love

Here it is, part three. Hope you guys enjoy it, because I'm discontinuing this to write Searching For The Light. I'm sad, too, but I'm not very good at multitasking.

The song Love Will Find A Way was requested by ShiraFangirl. Enjoy!

“Red?" a sweet voice cooed as Red slept soundly. “You gotta get up! You don't wanna be late for your wedding! Red? RED!"

“Ah! Look out! The enemy's approaching!" Red shouted, jumping out of the nest. She turned around to see who shouted at her. “Silver?"

“I made you breakfast!" she said excitedly, and held a tray of pancakes, applesauce with worms, and orange juice. “We're scheduled to be at Piggy Island in ninety minutes, so you should eat now. You don't want to throw up on the slingshot again, do you?"

“Yeah, that was humiliating," Red replied, and began eating her breakfast. “Since I don't have a dad, I asked Garry to walk me down the aisle. He didn't seem too jazzed about it. But he agreed to, as long as I didn't insult his tech anymore."

“That was nice of him to agree to that," Silver said, eating one of the worms. “Was it lonely, not having parents?"

“Yeah, it was," Red sighed. “What about you? What was your family like? Chuck never told me about them."

“Well, my mom died when I was just a hatchling," Silver began. “But I have the rest of my family. My dad owns a series of chain restaurants, my aunt's a struggling model, my great uncle won a lot of fishing contests, and you already know about Louise. I was always just the odd bird out, though. Chuck always believed in me, though. He said, ‘Don't be afraid of what they see in you. Think about what you see in yourself.'"

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Later that morning, Red and Silver arrived at Leonard's castle, where Courtney and Debbie were waiting for them.

“There you two are!" Debbie said excitedly. “We're gonna get makeovers, and put on our dresses, this is gonna be so much fun!"

“Let's go, we're on a tight schedule," Courtney said, leading them inside. Suddenly, a bunch of pigs showed up and took them to the castle's beauty room.

“Katie, look at what we have to work with!" one of them complained.

“Oh, nonsense!" Katie scoffed. “These ladies are nothing compared to the Great Blemish Outbreak of '93."

“Guys, this reminds me of a movie I saw," Courtney said. “Except the girl was late, and the women broke out in song."

Red rolled her eyes. “Oh, great..."

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Leonard, meanwhile, was in his suite looking in a mirror as he adjusted a sash decorated with medals, something every king before himself wore on his wedding day. He also wore his freakishly tall crown and fancy cape. Once it looked perfect, he heard a knock on the door.

“It's open!" he called out, and saw Red enter the room, wearing a white gown and cloak with the hood down. Her head feathers were tied up in a ponytail. “Oh! Hello, beautiful."