Please Call It Luck

"Hello students, we apologize for the inconvenience but the electricity is now up and running. Let's have a good rest of the day now." The loud speaker crackled into my classroom. It snapped me out of the trance i was in. I had been day dreaming of what would have happened if the lights had never come back on in the elevator. 

Evelyn's soft hands cascading down my bare chest while her tongue explored the wetness within my cheeks.   

Fuck, i murmured as the space between my legs was met with dampness. 

~Carson~ "You say something?" He peered at me with his light chocolate eyes.

"Nope, I-i just don't understand the physics assignment." I recovered as i held up my sheet.

~Carson~ "Well we're in... history soo." He gave me a boggled look.  

"Right." I clicked my tongue and cringed.

The final bell rang and I practically leapt from my seat, puling on my coat and walking to my car. 

I unlocked my car door but before i could get in i was wrapped up in someone's arms from behind. I was startled at first but the familiarity of the gentleness could only be  Evelyn.

"People will see us." I wiggled away from her giggling.

~Evelyn~ "I don't care, i want you." She persisted with her soft and raspy voice. 

"Then we should hangout like real girlfriend... and girlfriend." I laughed as she blushed.

~Evelyn~ "Come over to my house then, my parents aren't home. We can have some fun." She tucked her hands into my front pockets and pulled me closer.

"Whatever you say Evelyn Parker." I was pulled into her Jeep and just like that we hit the road. 

She blasted some music on the radio.

"You listen to Summer Walker" My eyes widened at her.

~Evelyn~ "You caught me." She smirked and side eyed me.

"Im surprised you have good taste in music." I chuckled and rubbed my chin suspiciously.

~Evelyn~ "Oh Hannah im full of surprises." She turned up the volume of Girls Need Love and tapped the steering wheel with her thumbs to the rhythm. 

I stared at her with an embarrassingly large smile as her eyes remained on the road, once in a while shooting glances at me with her cheeks reddened. 

We pulled into the driveway of her house. I was not expecting to see a large mansion when we arrived, i practically drooled at the luxury. 

~Evelyn~ "This is the crib, come on Han." She traced her hand on my cheek and unbuckled my seatbelt.

We entered her house, there were portraits and vases everywhere i looked.

"Wow, Evelyn your house is beautiful." I tried to hide my excitement.

~Evelyn~ "Oh I get it, you're a gold digger. I should've known." She sarcastically made an annoyed expression. 

"Damn i was so close. Will you ever forgive me?" I laughed as she threw her arms around my waist from behind and pulled me close to her.

~Evelyn~ "I guess you'll just have to make it up to me." She kissed my neck slowly, i felt her tongue travel its way up to my ear.

"How romantic." I laughed and squirmed away from her grasp. 

~Evelyn~ "Lets get something to eat." She pulled me into the kitchen and hoisted me up onto the granite counter. 

~Evelyn~ "Now I get to show you my exquisite cooking skills." She grabbed some Kraft mac n cheese and chocolate milk.

"Wow you sure know how to treat a girl." I giggled.

~Evelyn~ "Only for you." She stood in between my legs that dangled off the counter and looked up at me, flashing her dimples.

Evelyn put one of her hands on my upper thigh and the other on the strings of my hoodie which she tugged towards her so we were face to face. She locked her lips with mine, easing her tongue into my mouth.

Our breathing intensified as our tongues roamed each others freely. Evelyn groaned as she backed away and poured the now ready mac n cheese. She brought a bowl over. 

~Evelyn~ "Han you'll love it." She slowly put a spoonful of it to my lips which made me blush.

~Evelyn~ "Now what do you think?" She chuckled and took a bite as well.

"Its for sure the best mac n cheese i've ever had." I took the spoon from her hand and had another bite.

~Evelyn~ "Just as it should be." She took a swig of chocolate milk.