Three

Third grade.

"Hey Mandu, can you get my towel inside my bag?" I asked Jennie who is sitting on the bench.

We're in gymnasium doing our p.e. I was tying up my shoe laces that got undo while running.

"It's Jennie, you monkey."

"Just go get my towel."

My bag was on the other bench and a little far away from where she's sitting.

"No, Manoban. You can't just order me whenever you want to." She said folding her arms in front of her chest.

"C'mon, why do have to be so stubborn?" I whined.

"C'mon, why do you have to be so bossy?" She said mocking me.

I'm still tying my shoe laces when I look up at her.

"Sweet chubby cheeks, go get it before I finished tying up" I told her.

She just looks at me with uninterested face.

"No."

"I'm sweating so much, I could get sick if you don't get me a towel to wipe it all off."

"I don't care! Then be sick!"

"Shhh, stop and just get it already." I say

"No, I don't want to. And as if I would care if you get si-"

"Jen, please? Got get me my towel?" I softly asked looking at her eyes.

With a huff, she stood up and go to my bag. I finished up tying then sat on the bench she was sitting a while ago besides her bag.

She came back, throwing the towel in my face.

"There's your towel. Now get out of my sight." She grumbled.

"Thanks mandu." I teasingly said then pinch her cheeks before running off.

"Hey! You stupid monkey with bangs! Get back here!" She yelled out.

I just laugh and look back at her. Then stick out my tongue.

"See you later, mandu cheeks."

Annoying her will always be fun.