SidHe's Stories Chapter 6- Eyes Opened

SidHe's Stories

Chapter 6

Eye’s opened

Lema’s tears fall down. “Edward” she whispered standing there, welcoming all the air, ignoring the cold and shiver it offers. There she was, alone with her thoughts. Broken and sad, she went to bed.

She woke up with the noise coming through. “Lady.” The voice said lowly.

“My lady.” It repeated.

“Mom. Five minutes.” Lema groaned and covered her body with the blanket she have.

“But the Young Lady is calling you my Lady. She need you right now.”

“And I’ m not your mother Lady.” he added.

“What are you talking?”

Lema opened her eyes and saw a man looking straight to her. “Woah!” She hurriedly stood up and…

the man kept staring at her and red cheeks appeared. “Please. Come with me. Young Lady is waiting for you.”, he said blushing.

“My eyes.” Lema touched her eyes, amused.

The man opened the door and walked outside. Lema ran to keep his track. She followed him and passed some pictures of a little girl with a man. Some pictures are plain black, some are white. The whole hallway is full with torches; no sunlight came inside the house. 

Lema stopped in front of the door with a moon and sun carved on it. She stared at it and stayed. It somehow, attracted her. She holds the knob and about to open when Shibu interrupted.

“Lady, please follow.”

At once Lema pulled her hand off the knob and followed him.

“Young Lady, she’s here.”

Black and white covered the walls of the room, at the edge is a girl sitting with a cup of tea in her lap.

“Oh. How’s your night lady?” she asked as she stood up letting her blond curly hair swayed with her moves. Her dress was red, and lips like rose.

“A living doll.” Lema whispered.

Sidhe laugh as she approached Lema. “I’ m happy you like my appearance Lady not like last night. It’s like you’re going to hit me on the head.”

“Oh! I’ m sorry.”

Sidhe took a round look of her. “I can see you are not prepared. Shibu take her to Cristania.”

“Yes your imminence.” He bowed as a respect.

“Follow me.” He pulled Lema out.

“Wait, my eyes!” She asked while the door shut as they got out. All she could see was a grin in the face of the girl, Sidhe.

Lema was left in a gray room. She could barely see the curtains and the path she was going through. She touches the things around her like she was doing before she could see and suddenly she pricked her hand with a needle.

“Ouch.” Small blood drops dropped in the floor.

“Oh my, a human scent.” A voice said.

“Who’s there?” Lema said with a husky scared voice. She looked around but all she could see was black.

“Hmmm.” A near voice said, Lema gasp. Lema’s eyes looked around again. The voice giggled.

Lema turned, looking around.  A hand touched Lema’s shoulder, and another again in her hand. Lema screamed.