SidHe's Stories Chapter 11-Lost Soul

Chapter 11

Lost Soul

**

“Can I stay? Can I stay here? Forever?”

There was only silence. “Can I ? Please tell me that I can.”

“When you open your eyes, it’s either his side or her arms. Choose” ,  this echoed in Lema’s mind as she drift off to sleep once again.

**

The voice of the light, come now, wake up. I’ll wipe your tearstained face.  By the secret of your past, I shall be the one who protect you. I will stay in your side, as I promise in your noble’s sword. Dance the pas de deux of life, my dear little princess and I will guide you so your heart won’t be stolen by the raven’s claws. Let us know until where the labyrinths stretch. With our grown love, you will be protected with your past and be gifted and glorified by the future. Be home princess and come see where you’d come. You’ve come so far and now it’s time.  Come, come on my side. Come home. Come home........”

 “Wake up now. It’s been too long since you’re gone. You have to come home. ” The voice trailed off.

“Where? Wait, wait!”, Lema shouted. It was just a dream, with the same voice who talked to her again.

She opened her eyes, her eyes recovering from the light that welcomed her.

“Wait, where should I go?” she, unconsciously shouted.

“The right path is where your heart chooses to be in, Lema.”

“S-Sidhe?”

“Yes, I’ am indeed.” She answered.

Come home.

“Home.” Lema uttered.

Sidhe put up a faint smile, “Yes, you will soon be home.”

“That would be on my side, my princess”

“He’ ” Lema plainly said, her eyes fixed with the man coming near them. She could feel him, she could see him.

“That would be me. You should come home, my little princess.” He smiled, diabolically.

“Home.” She said. Eyes fixed with his.

Sidhe was alarmed, her eyes became big. Maybe it was the fault of the carriage but she felt Lema’s hands slept away in hers and tried to reach for He’s hand. Sidhe looked at her, eyes showing more sorrow and pain than before, did she choose him? Lema was smiling, but her smile does not contain the happiness Sidhe has seen when she was looking at her years and years ago. Why was that so?

“Home.” Lema said once more, looking at He’ who was near her. Her eyes shining bright and was smiling. But her eyes shine deep, and her smile was not wholesome. She reached higher for his hand, waiting for their skins to touch. Hoping things would be alright once her hand reaches him.

He’ came nearer to her, his smile was wide and his eyes were exited and were already claiming its victory. He’ reached his hand to reach hers. His smile became bigger as his hand come closer in reaching her hand. His smile becomes bigger. He waved his other hand to open the protection Sidhe has created. His eyes change, it darkened. His smile came up to his ears. He came closer, and slowly hold Lema’s hand. He held it in his hand, tightly. Squish it to tighten it more. “Come; give me your sweet little innocent heart.”

Their hands touched, Lema was electrified. A bolt surge through her body making all it passes through in pain. Lema opened her mouth in agony; her tears flooded her eyes. As the pain reached her heart, she cried in pain. So loud that Sidhe panicked that she tried to break the clasp of their hands but it didn’t break and just brought her in her back and gave her pain also.