46

Alex never forgave himself for what he did. Even when Rosanna did. Even when she told him his honesty was what made her forgive him and the fact that he knew it was wrong. He still hated himself for letting it happen. For getting himself into that situation and that unstable state of mind.

Rosanna had missed him dearly whilst he was away and asked him how long he was going to stay in Leeds for. To which he replied, "I didn't exactly think that far ahead." He told her he just got of the first flight, he didn't even have any bags on him nor any return flight.

"You're an idiot you know that?" Rosanna smiled up at him as they walked hand in hand to the corner store.

Alex chuckled and kissed her knuckles, "I of all people would definitely know that I'm an idiot."

Rosanna rolled her eyes, "my idiot."

They picked up a few things from the store and walked back to Rosanna's house. "What are you gonna tell yer mum?" Alex asked.

"That you're spontaneous and decided to come visit," Rosanna said as she unlocked the front door.

"Without luggage?"

Rosanna smiled, "not exactly the most unusual thing you've done."

  As they lay down to sleep that night Alex felt so relieved to have her by his side. He expected her to be at least somewhat distant and prepared himself for the worst but to his surprise, as he lay down beside her she cuddled up to him immediately.

  "I missed you so much," she sighed and wrapped her arm around his chest and tangling her legs with his. She looked up at him and placed a hand gently on his chin, "You're beautiful you know?"

  "Am I?" Alex chuckled and hugged her to him.

  Rosanna nodded and ran her thumb over his bottom lip softly. "You've got the most gorgeous face and the most beautiful soul," she said and shuffled up so she was sharing the pillow with him. He craned his head over to look at her and as he did, his nose brushed hers. Rosanna smiled, "I love your nose," she said and kissed the tip.

  "I missed you so much," Alex said and turned on his side to face her. "God I missed you darling."

  "I'm happy you're here," Rosanna smiled. "I think I would've gone crazy without you." She brushed her fingers through his hair, "you can borrow my clothes."

  Alex chuckled, "nice fitted shirts and skirts?"

  "Yes please I wanna see more of those legs," Rosanna giggled and poked his stomach.

  "Lies. You just me to wear a skirt so the wind blows it up and you can perv on me bum," Alex said.

  "Maybe," she smiled and moved closer to him. "But I've only got jeans with me this time."

  "Still wouldn't fit," Alex said.

  "I think you could," Rosanna said, "you might not like the high waists but I reckon you could fit."

  Alex smiled, "I missed talking to you so much. I were talking to meself to keep me mind occupied."

  "You're crazy," Rosanna smiled and cupped his cheek once more. Slowly she leant forward and kissed him for the first time since she kissed him goodbye at the airport. Alex hummed in delight, he'd missed her lips so much. Rosanna had missed his presence and warmth so much. She kissed him long and hard until she needed to pull back for air. "I want you right now," she said to him, pulling him on top of her and wrapping her legs around his waist.

  "What about yer mum?" Alex said, his heart racing at the idea of making love to her again.

  "She's sleeping already. House has got thick walls," Rosanna said, kissing him again. Alex smiled devilishly and leant down to kiss her again, his hands roaming her body as they travelled the road to euphoria for the first time in too long