Animé Wars: Subbed vs Dubbed

Now I know, this isn't really a rant. But this one is a common occurrence between animé fans. Now for those of you who don't know, (hey, it's possible) animé is a type of animation, usually Japanese which people of all ages watch.

It is not just for kids.

The two most well known (in my opinion) of anime's are Yugioh and Pokemon.

Still not just for kids! (Despite my references.)

Now here we come to the big question between animé fans.

Which is better, subbed or dubbed? *pauses for effect as a mass war brakes out*

Either you are part of the Subbed State or the Dubbed Dynasty, you cannot be a part of both.

WRONG

*another fight commences*

OK,OK! Put a sock in it!

Look I'll use myself as an example, OK? *fight quietens down*

When I first started watching animé seriously (yes, I know. Me? :P) I watched dubbed *subbed fans boo* because it was the only animé which would work on my phone. If you don't know, my phone is a Samsung Galaxy Y. Google it. Basically, it has a teeny screen big enough to just see what was going on without turning you blind and I was able to listen to the dialogue at the same time.  If my earphone's broke I was screwed.

Every time I talked with my friends about animé they all ridiculed me for watching dubbed and how I should watch subbed instead. *subbed fans cheer* So eventually a miracle happened. I got a tablet for my 18th birthday (after 4 years of watching it on a small screen) and the first thing I did was checked whether subbed anime websites worked on it. And they did! So I watched subbed for a bit and thus came to a conclusion.

I like watching both subbed and dubbed animé.

*crowd gasps in mock horror*

I know, I know, it's a shock to the system. Some anime's I prefer the subbed over the dubbed and vice versa. Yes you can argue with me til your blue in the face but I don't care. I watch both.

Each are good in their own rights.

Subbed:

Pro's

Is the original anime version

Voice actors fit the characters better as they are the original choices for the cast and make the characters sound more realistic.

Con's

Some people don't like to read subtitles or apparently have a low attention span

On the rare occasion, the dubbed is better voice acted than the subbedñ

I'll give you my own opinion on what anime I've seen where subbed is better, dubbed is better or both are good. I'll start with the most recent.

Log Horizon

I have just recently finished the subbed version of this anime and I loved it. Especially Akatsuki the female kickass ninja.

I then found out their was a dubbed version just released, as a fan of both versions, I decided to check it out with high hopes.