back to the cavern part 2

The boys all ran of stage but i did not see Paul and panic set in Where was he? who is he with? is he cheating again? when i suddenly felt arms around my waist and i exploded into a real girly high pitched scream which made John laugh. I made John laugh that laugh was the first time he acknowledged my existence and i looked at him and smiled but he looked away.

I turned around to see Paul behind me laughing at my reaction to him scaring me

" Paul quit it that was not funny you scared me" i pouted

" that was the point" he giggled

Paul leaned into my ear and whispered to me

" i saw you looking for me and you have no idea how much that turned me on" he growled into my ear sending shivers down my spine

" i think you need a cold shower McCartney" i giggle pulling him over to the table and guess who i ended up sitting next to yup you guessed it John. Paul somehow ended up sitting opposite me next to Cynthia which i hated.

I was in the middle of drinking my beer when i felt something on my leg and i looked down to see John's hand sliding up and down my leg and i looked at his face and it was empty of any expression it was just blank. I felt like screaming Cyn look where your boys got his hand bitch but i thought i better not and what shocked me more was that i did not stop him i did not move his hand away.

My head was screaming stop him Tia your with Paul but i honestly was enjoying the sensation of his hand on my bare leg and he slid his hand up into my panties and i moaned at the feelings i was getting and Paul and Cyn looked at me wondering why i just moaned and John smirked continuing to rummage in my knickers.

" i had a pain in my stomach phew that was sore" i lied

" are you ok now babes do you wanna go home" Paul asked

" oh im feeling great and no i want to stay love"

I pushed Johns hand away as the feelings was getting so strong that i knew i would be yelling out in pleasure and i would have no idea how to talk my way out of that.

Once John stopped and i calmed down abit i felt guilty i knew i should not have let that happen but it felt amazing. Me and Paul have played about a bit but i never let him go all the way with me i don't know why but i always back out last minute and i know if John done that to me some place private he would of been the man who took my virginity.

I could see John staring at me and licking his thin lips and the feelings he was giving me was killing me. I don't know if it is because i want to have sex with him or if it is because im happy he is showing me attention again.

John leaned over and whispered into my ear

" Tia are you still a virgin" he asked and i blushed completely shocked at him asking me such a personal question

" what uhm well yes i am" i was mortified at this moment and wished i could fall into a deep hole 

" save yourself for me Tia please don't shag Paul i should be your first and your last"

OK i will admit i am melting nobody has ever said such a beautiful thing to me before

I looked into John's eyes and i said

" i will save myself for you John i promise"