party part 2

Tia pulled away from the kiss and whispered "im sorry i don't know if i should have done that"

" well im not going to say i didnt enjoy that as i did and i would love nothing more than to be with you but i can wait ill wait for you forever. " Paul whispered back

" why do you have to be so sweet to me Paulie?." i giggled

" because you are sweet and should be treated like a Queen"

" well you didnt treat me like a queen when you had me?."

" I know i was foolish."

" Paul i can't do this i still love John and im hurting i just cant be with anyone."

" i will wait."

Tia pulled Paul into a hug then John pulled Tia off him. His face filled with jealousy.

" stop it Tia. come on now love you will regret that in the morning when you sober up."

" regret what? hugging someone? what i regret is falling in love with you."

Tia could see her words had hurt John and she was glad.

"Tia you don't mean that" Paul said

"No Macca he has made it clear that I am not wanted anymore and I'm not going to keep fighting for someone who doesn't give a fuck about me. Look at me Paul actually really look at me. Why would he want me? why would he have ever wanted me?. I'm ugly and no wonder I'm alone. Look at his new girlfriend she is the type any man would want and I'm just pathetic me"

The words just seemed to spill out of my mouth i think the alcohol had helped me to not care about what they all thought of me. Here i was in a room full of people shouting how i felt for them all to hear and i just didn't care no more.

"Tia  you are so beautiful and way more gorgeous than she is and if he cant see that well he is even more blind than we already know he is. Don't ever put yourself down like that Tia are you listening to me?" 

I could hear the anger in Pauls voice when he said that and i knew he meant it but i just could not believe him. I just felt so worthless.

" i hear you Paul and thank you but I'm so tired and i just want to go home."

" let me walk you home love."

" thank you Paul but I'm ok its not far."

" ill take her Paul I'm going home anyway." George said grabbing my hand and leaving the party behind and leaving John behind.