♠️ The Seven Vampires 3 and Chapter Two ♠️

🌸🌸🌸

Namjoon's POV

"Yoongi wake up." I said to him while shaking his body. Yoongi grunted out and was about to cuss at me but I quickly covered his mouth signalling him to stay quiet before pointing at the entrance of the cave. The sound of men talking made Yoongi sit up, "How did they managed to get here so quickly?" Yoongi whispered in shock flinching when he accidentally moved his leg.

Looking down at his injuries they were now healed but he's still rather weak. "Do you still have enough energy to open up a portal?" I asked him as Yoongi nodded. "Let's get out of here." he muttered before chanting out a spell and motioned his hand in a circle before the familiar portal opened up.

Hoisting him up over my shoulder despite his protests I jumped inside the portal before we both fell into a dark abyss.

.

.

.

.

.

"Did you got back together?" Jia asked making Namjoon nod, "Yeah we did thankfully. We landed exactly right behind the mansion near the forest here." Yoongi answered. "Why were they shooting you?" Taehee pouted feeling upset the fact that her fathers are hurt because of some humans.

"They were at war that time honey, the world war was scary." Taehyung patted his daughter's head before Taehee snuggle herself closer to his chest.

"Why do humans go to war?" Jihoon asked out of curiosity as he sat on the carpet. He's been listening to Namjoon's words since the beginning and the idea of war that these humans have made interest him.

"Because they're humans. Are there any other reasons why?" Yongho scoffed from the sofa but that only made Jihoon get even confused. "Well yes they're humans but there's more to that." Jimin said giving Yongho a glare but the teen just rolled his eyes. "You see, these wars are caused because they fight over power. The one who holds the biggest power gets to control everything, just like the war between Grace and the supernatural realm." Jimin answered for the boy who nodded.

"Is that the end of chapter one?" Nana asked her father. "Indeed, that's chapter one. It's quiet short because the author has no idea what to put in them but at least you know what happened before we move here. After that we lived in this mansion but not everything is as good as it seems." Namjoon said before turning the page over.

"Where is authornim anyways?" Nami asked out of curiosity, "She'll be here." Haru said glancing at his watch. "Wait! What about the time when mommy wakes you up?" Jia pipped in.

"That's on the next chapter sweetie. It has its sequence." Jungkook lifted Jia up on his lap making the little girl giggle.

"Who wants to read the next chapter?"

"Me." Nana said taking the big book from her father and setting it down on her lap with an excited grin.

"Okay. Chapter two; a long ass sleep."

.

.

.

.

.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐀 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩

aite let's get it folks

year: 1920
location: Bangtan Mansion

🌸🌸🌸

3rd person POV

"Again?" Taehyung widened his eyes at the news as Jin nodded, "Yes because someone thinks its funny to lift a car in broad daylight." He said averting his eyes towards a certain muscle freak. "What?" Jungkook asked dumbly making Namjoon sigh out and said,