Jordens P.O.V.

Jorden’s P.O.V.

I stalk away from the garden, rubbing my stinging face where jay had hit me.

“Stupid idiot” I mutter kicking at the ground. How could he say I was lying about that?!  And then when I tried to fix it-

“Ugh!” I run my fingers through my hair, sitting down on one of the stone benches. I sit there for a while, trying to calm myself and forget that the fight ever happened.

“You okay?” it was jay. I turn from him, spitting blood out onto the ground and snarling at him.

“What does it look like?” I show off the big bruise forming on my face. He chuckles and points to a matching bruise under his eye.

“You got me back remember?” he says, sitting down next to me. I scoot farther away from him and cross my arms. anger still running fast through my body.

“Dude, I just wanted to say sorry… I think we both got a little hot headed out there.” He says turning towards me. I look to him and see the face of my longest friend, I shouldn’t let one fight ruin that. all the anger left me then, leaveing me feeling weak and tired.

“Ya… I guess I’m sorry to man.” I say, looking away. I hear him sigh and relax beside me and we sit there for a while in silence. my thoughts clear for the first time in weeks, it felt good to just not think for a while.

“So Blake likes her to?” jay says, an edge to his voice. I lift my head to the sky and sigh at all the thoughts that rushed back into my mind at just those words.

“Ya.” I say, thinking of the conversation with jay about his feelings for ____. And as if that wasn’t bad enough I just had to go through the same thing with Blake. My chest constricted as I thought of having to let the prince have her. I don’t want to let any of them have her that selfish voice in my brain says, immediately the noble side of my brain reply’s with you were raised to protect the prince and make sure he has what he needs.  I sigh again and think of how jay reacted when I told him he would have to let the prince have her, which was what led to the fight.

“You just want her for yourself! That’s what this is! You want her for yourself so you tell me to back off for the prince’s sake and then you’re going to steal her!!” his words echo in my brain. It was true, I want her all for myself. But for my best friend to think that I would pull a move like that, it cut my pride.

“Hey, Jorden.” Jay says, interrupting my thoughts.

“Yeah?” I reply, wanting to go into the castle and sleep, rather than deal with all these swirling thoughts.

“I just realized that I never did ask you… about how you… feel for ___. I told you what I felt and, didn’t bother to ask you…” he says, his slightly girly side coming out.

“Don’t worry about it much man, its fine.” I say, hoping he doesn’t ask.

“Okay… so what do you think about her?” he says. I can tell he is watching me closely to see if I lie. I sigh once again. I had been doing a lot of that lately… sighing. It was like a cold, I just couldn’t get rid of it.

“Jorden?” jay asks when I don’t reply. I open my eyes and turn my head to look at him.

“How do you think I feel about her?” I say, knowing that he could read me better than everyone else. Jay looks shocked for a moment but then looks down.

“Then we’re in the same boat huh?” he says, playing with his fingers. I nod and sigh again. Yep… definitely in the same boat, and it felt like the boat was sinking.

---------

A/N

two updates in one day!!! im so proud of myself!!!!! well, not technically one day but i havent gone to sleep yet so its one day to meee!!!!! yay! oh! yeah, before i forget!

IMPORTANT

im trying to decide weather or not to put up another one of my wwyff's up on this cite. please comment and tell me what you think! and if you think i should will you please tell me if you want me to keep all the results in it or narrow it down like i did here, please comment and tell me:) thank you for reading! im going to bed now sooo...                                                                                                              goodnight, sleep tight, dont let the vampires bite ;-;