Twice as much as you

An explorer goes into an undiscovered tomb for the first time, and in the center of the tomb theres a lamp. He picks it up, and as he starts to rub the dirt off of it, a genie comes out of the lamp and says, I want to know the person you hate the most. The explorer says, Thats gotta be my ex-wife. Why I am a cursed genie. I will grant you three wishes, but whatever you wish for, your ex-wife will get double that amount. Okay, I wish for a billion dollars. Granted, but you ex-wife gets two billion dollars. I wish for a mansion in California with a swimming pool, and tennis courts, everything. Granted, and your ex-wife gets two." "Now make your final wish.?? The explorer walks around for a few minutes, returns to the genie with a stick, and says, You see this stick Id like you to beat me half to death.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OKAY SO I GOT 2 THINGS TO SAY
NUMBER 1: I GOT A PUPPY!!! SHES A JAPANESE SPITZ AND HER NAME IS HOLLY SHES ONLY 7 WEEKS OLD. PICTURE ADDED AT TOP OF HER.
NUMBER 2: IM WRITING A NEW BOOK CALED WTF FACTS. IVE HAD ALOT OF REQUEST TO WRITE NEW BOOKS AND SOME PEOPLE ASKED FOR A WTF FACTS. SO IM UPLOADING IT SOMETIME BETWEEN TOMORROW AND WEDNESDAY. (IF U HAVE ANY WTF FACTS MESSAGE ME AND ILL GIVE CREDIT TO YOU)
THANKS
REMEMBER TO
❤️VOTE💛READ💚FOLLOW💙COMMENT💜