𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

slight nsfw

josh woke up with a thick grogginess clouding around him. he looked around his room, still not used to his surroundings. he reached for his phone on the nightstand to his side, the left side. his memory was quickly jogged by his inability to move his arm.

"fuck."

the pitch black room didn't help josh's disorientation. he muttered a string of swear words as he sat up in his bed. once he got his phone in reach, he called tyler.

"h-hello?" his voice was gentle, fluttering with confusion.

"hi, baby."
baby. the name never stopped the beat in tyler's heart to play just as quickly.
"j-jish? i-it's too early." shuffling could be heard from the other end of the phone. "j-jus go bed, m'kay."

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to wake you."

the clock on the nightstand beside him had made that clear.
4:37am.

"mh," tyler sighed softly, sleepily. it killed josh. "d-da's okie, joshie."

he smiled, playing with a curl on his head with the phone on his lap.

"god, you're so cute."

his voice was warm and deep. tyler melted, he was more awake now.

"n-nuh uh. y-you're cutest."

josh missed the warmth that radiated from tyler's little frame. he missed the feeling of tyler in his bed, on his lap. josh's mind trailed elsewhere, he had the same little problem each morning. in this case, little wouldn't be the right word.

"missin' you, baby. you need to have another sleep over m'kay?"

it had only been a few days since the two last saw each other and josh needed him. for more reasons than one.

"r-really?"

"mhm," josh smirked to himself, choosing his next works carefully. "bring that pretty little lingerie of yours, okay?"

"joshua."
his full name. tyler's voice trailed off. josh noticed the sweet tone in his voice become flat, almost upset.

"i'm sorry, ty, i-"

"josh. i-it's fine, o-okay? just," he breathed a shallow sigh from the opposite side of the phone. "just don't talk to me like that."

"what d'ya mean?"

"all this sweet talk and just, the way you touch me. it's not right and you know that." he felt guilty for loving the feeling josh gave him. he knew it was wrong, the way the started their love was anything but right.

tyler had given josh all of him in the months they had been together. still, josh kept things from tyler. rightfully so, there were bound to be things they kept from each other, married couples still have their separate privacy's.

"it feels right. it's the most right anything's ever felt in my life."

"then dating someone for three years didn't feel right? keeping that from me felt right? stop lying to me josh."

"lying to you? lying to you? tyler i'm not-" he stopped, lowering his voice. "i-im not lying to you tyler. i just- haven't found the time to bring it up yet."