𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰.

yet another day at school where the classes seemed to move even slower. minutes ticked by feeling like hours. tyler hated his school and everyone in it, well, everyone except josh.
he impatiently tapped his pink pen against his notebook, the pink fluff decorating the top of his pen looked as if it were dancing as it slowly swayed. this pulled a small giggle out of the boy, he felt himself regressing.
he flipped to the last page of his notebook, not caring to continue with note taking. his attention was on josh, as always. the pen glided across the page, the writing filled with affection and admiration. ty could barely wait until next period, his josh would be there.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

tyler moved quickly across the halls, eager to get to his next class. just the thought of sitting behind josh made his heart swell. he swiftly opened his locker with three turns and a click. the boy examined his structure wondering if josh liked what he saw and if josh was even looking.

"tyler!"

a familiar voice erupted from across the hall, breaking away any focus tyler had on his previous thought.

"ty, i've been looking all over for you! you won't believe this." the pretty blonde girl that had been his best friend since 7th grade stood in front of him, bubbly as always.

"d-did you try to mess with that cookie recipe a-again? jenna that recipe was already so p-"
he was interrupted with something more earth shattering than his favorite chocolate chip cookies.

"josh is looking for you."
the words popped into his chest like fireworks. his heart nearly left his body. he could've cried, fainted, or both. the boy let the cheers leave his lips. he didn't care if he was loud, he was happy. josh wanted something to do with tyler.
he squeezed his best friend as tightly as he could.

"c'mon let's get to class, your boyfriend is probably in there looking for you." she nudged jokingly. she knew how much this meant to tyler, he had liked this boy for so long. she wasn't shocked that josh had asked if she's seen ty. jenna had noticed the way josh looked at ty in class. maybe ty wasn't the only one in that class with hearteyes. at the same time, she didn't want to give ty false hope. jenna knew what highschool boys wanted. especially out of someone as pretty and as innocent as tyler.

"jen h-he's not my boyfriend. i m-mean i wish because he's so tall and h-handsome and d-dreamy and-" ty's heart bounded and swelled against his pink knit sweater. he smiled and spoke as he held his booked closer to his beating heart. his soft white skirt glided up against his pudgy thighs with each squeal and jump that escaped him from happiness.

"alright, alright, put on your lipgloss and lets get to class so you can drool over him even more."

tyler was happy.

a/n:
ahhh ! someone actually read this ! actually six people read this which isn't much but super cool. that makes me so so super happy :^) !
pls let me know how you like it so far ! suggestions, requests or feedback is appreciated. i hope anyone reading this has a wonderful day. thank you for reading, love you !
♡♡♡