𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

tw: injury / accidents

"i dont know man, he didn't seem super excited"

"come on, dude." brendon stopped to look up from his phone, smirking at josh. "you're fucking hot!"

"shut up." josh lauged, rolloing his eyes.

"you're the man in his very first sexual awakening, he's probably goin' at it with himself thinking about you."

"alright, bren. come on." josh's voice was solid, a hint of warning.

"its true! he's probably all 'o-o-oh d-daddy josh o-o-oh m-my god!"' brendon mocked tyler's stutter while poorly impersonating him. "youre so lucky, if you dont want him ill take him off your hands anytime."

"hes not a piece of meat. hes a person, hes a boy, i already told you not to say that shit, im serious."

"a boy? c'mon hes not a kid anymore. you buy all that innocent shit? you really think a 16 year old has never once masturbated? at least you know he'll be a good fuck but, come on."

"stop."

"if i had him-"

"you're fucking sick. you can have your shitty humor just not with tyler. not with tyler."
josh reiterated his statement wanting to be clear. brendon's words boiled joshua's blood and balled his fists.

"jeez,"

"you don't get it man. want me to talk about your girlfriend like that? i confided in you about my shit with tyler, dont thrown it back at me."

"okay, okay. i get it, dude, i got it. im sorry."

josh sighed deeply within his chest and closed his eyes, trying to not let his anger get a hold of him. tyler was his angel, his perfect boy. did people imagine tyler like that? how could anyone be so invasively sexual towards a boy so precious. even josh felt a guilt when these feeling caught up with him. josh thought about the way his peers would drool and stare at tyler, eyeing him. it made him burn, his skin crawling. tyler was too naive to notice the way people ogled over him, his body, the way he moved. josh wanted to hurt each person who could even think that way.
in the span of less that 5 minutes he had decided to leave brendon's room, hoping the anger boiling in his body would get left behind.

"dude! come on, i said sorry!" brendon walked behind josh as he gathered his things.

"god you've gone so fucking soft, it was a joke!"

"you dont know shit, bren."

"you get horny being with tyler and think thats love? how many girls have you gone through just two months ago, huh?"

"fuck you, at least i dont have to drug myself up to feel something." his keys jangled before being jammed into his back pocket.

"screw you, tylers gonna break your heart and you'll be back here smoking my weed, like always!"

"tyler loves me and i dont care if you believe it or not. you're a fucking dick."

"i dont give a fuck! i can be whatever i want because the truth is, i've always been like this and you always laughed. now you're just a bitch boy waiting around for someone to pay attention to you until they leave."

the words were branded into joshs skull and seared into his brain.

josh stormed out and slammed the door behind him, barely making out bredons final words. they had always fought, jokingly or not, today the words hurt. brendon was basically josh's very own jenna. they had known each for what felt like forever.

joshs cherry red pick up roared to life, humming and growling down bumpy pavement. josh was tense, while both hands gripping the wheel, accelerating down the dark, empty roads. it all happened so fast, it's almost as if it barely happened. a flash of life stopped his fury, turning all his feelings into tv static.

"fuck!"

a light brown deer leaped out of the trees surrounding him. the creature had jumped in front of the car as naive as possible, causing josh to swerve, multiple harsh 180 degree turns. the tires screeched in pain, burning rubber into the crumbling concrete beneath the vehicle. the car clamored, skidding across the road before colliding with the darkness of the forest. all of josh's weight had gone into the break, jostling his body around like a ragdoll. the airbag had burst awake as josh was tossed around the drivers set.

"holy shit, oh fuck."

there was a sharp pain in his ribs.
another in his arm,
another in his head.
pain paralyzed him head to toe.
he found himself fighting the airbag for air.
the warm october nigh suddenly felt cold.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"i-i-i,"

josh wasn't exactly sure what had happened.
"car accident. i-i, my ribs, my arm, they hurt." josh croaked, his chest being further compressed by the airbag.

"sir, is anybody else injured?"

"i-it's just me, it's just me. i-i saw a deer and, fuck, i-i just swerved."

"i'm sending an ambulance to your location rught now."

"near the lake o-on comm. avenue."

"i understand, help is on the way."

"hurts. i-i have to call my b-boyfriend. tyler. i-i have to tell tyler, i love him, i love him."

"is there anyone nearby who can assist you out of the vehicle? can you see the state of your vehicle, sir?"

"i w-want tyler."
josh began to cry. not a sound followed the tears that streamed down his face.  the airbag had compressed any hopes of calling out for help or crying for one last time.

"i need you to calm down, sir. help is on the way."

"i," joshs breath began to strain "cant breathe."

"sir? sir? i need you to stay on the line with me."

˚₊⁎⁺˳✧༚

a/n:
hi. this chapter was. definitely something to write. i know i coulda easily went down the easy road and written soft cute things but i want to go into depth with these characters and show hardships that can hell build bonds 🥺🥺 this is gonna be heartbreaking so bear with me. not gonna spill anymore until the next chapter okie? look out for it in the next two dayssss !