「who....」

*english not my first language, you will find a mess grammar.

_______________________________________________________________

"you...... not get hurt ?"

Heechul was confused with that question, "no..?" And realize he touch jungsoo body and quickly pull of his hand. "I.. i'm sorry.. i don't mean to... is just is..... somehow pretty.. the dragon" , heechul look again to the mark and try remember that is never be there a year ago, he remember the swim class or when he took his shirt on hot day that the mark never been there before.

"It's okay.. is just , well is... hmm.. thanks?"
"Are you gangster ? The tattoo so gangster look like, a dragon..." heechul said to erase the awkward between them, leeteuk self still can't think straight as it's a first time that is not hurt someone.

After he get the mark, hyukjae and his parents has trying to touch it but it burn them. Jungsoo parents want to take him to the hospital for further explanation but jungsoo said that it's okay since is not hurt him , he just ask his family to not touch the mark so is not hurt them and now, someone who look like heemi for him is touch it and not even get hurt by it make he start to questioning the mark all over again.

Despite his shock, jungsoo remain calm and just giggles "no... it's mark.. quite unique though"

Heechul was smiling but his mind that remembering leeteuk body is know that leeteuk was lying. Heechul just get along by agree with it and continue to watch jungsoo who cook for him. Is a simple dish but very special for heechul, is only a simple kimchi stew and eggroll. "well is start cold lately sos better for us to at something warm like this on this weather no?", jungsoo smile showing his dimple. Heechul never think that he can see that smile again, sit in front of him like this again without realize that rain is start pouring outside. "is raining... the rain season is coming it seems" leeteuk said while looking at the window, he then look at heechul and he realize that heechul is crying as he can see some drop of tears fall on his cheek.

Heechul cries is call the rain, he think to stop crying before it bad but he can't help himself to feel this way while he is crying, jungsoo also feel the same pain. heechul for him look like heemi, and the most clear face of her for him is her crying face. heechul that crying now is not helping his heart, how pain it is to look at that face again.jungsoo slowly reach his hand to wipe heechul tears.

Heechul flinch and look at jungsoo with his wet big eyes, in glimpse he look at him and feel that jungsoo feel want to cry to so he asked him ".... why you look want to cry?". jungsoo wiping off heechul tears and ask him back "did what i should ask you for ? why you suddenly crying ?", heechul use his wit and quickly answer jungsoo question "is just it's has been long since i taste a home cook and how about you ? why you look sad suddenly ? i think you almost cry too"

Jungsoo was hesitated a bit before he smile it off "well.. i just remember something that hurt me.." and he take a glass of water before he look back to window and see that the rain has stopped "ah the rain is stopped". Heechul look at jungsoo face, he sit in front of him is like a dream all over again for him. he think he just need to give up, no matter he try change to be heemi is never be happen, but now— he sit there, cook for him. "what kind of hurt ?" heechul ask him and start to eat , "my first love" jungsoo answer that while smile and also start to eat, heechul once again look sadness on jungsoo face. heechul want to think is not him but look at jungsoo, how he know jungsoo— he know that it's him that jungsoo remember about.

"oh well ... i won't ask you more futher but life must go on isn't it?" heard that jungsoo just smile then said "yeah... so is taste good?". Heechul just trying to look everything is ok, this what is suppose to be anyway for him now, to have jungsoo again by his side is enough— as lover or not.