「What if... 」

*english not my first language, you will find a mess grammar.

_______________________________________________________________

"eyes.... their orange reddish eyes" siwon state while sipping his tea. that word is like pictured jungsoo eyes he see earlier, that state is mean jungsoo possible to kill him if he want it.

"did jungsoo know it? if he..." heechul try asking it carefully. "i don't have an idea heechul ah.. i'm not a mind reader, that usually witch do not a warlock.. but for sure, they won't try kill you.. since general park is love heenim so much". heechul just hump,

'love'

" so now we will try slowly to make you learn some of the spell but before that, we will try to fit in this era. right now world is in peace, not exactly peace we hope but a peace that people in the past not get it. in the past people, kingdom,politician will having their own mage to support or maybe protect them but is also have an era where people try to kill them because they scared of our power" siwon tell heechul.

heechul just think, "so that story of history is true? where people kill the witch? but only witch? how about warlock at that time? is they also being killed?". siwon look trying to find a simple word to explain the whole situation. "is start from the person who fallin love to witch, but the witch was reject him and the person spread the news about how dangerous a witch are. people start killing witch in order to "stop" them. well even you know, maybe she just reject it because human life span is short and they might be is not their cosmic. if he does, our cosmic who not even a mage can also live longer actually.."

"so.. what you mean by match this era then ?" heechul sip his tea. "the only spell that useful, you know... like change weather, teleport, astral projection, and some spell to protect yourself, like barrier thingy. is just i won't teach you spell to kill someone or things, i dont think is use now.. we not in war or anything" siwon then pat his head. " don't pat me ! is weird that someone that i know is same age as me now patting me like a kid" said heechul while slap away siwon hand. siwon just giggles, "well but is fact that i'm older than you anyway heechul ah.."

that how heechul spend his time with siwon, leaning spell that might used to him.

*****

Jungsoo is back to his own home, he throw his bag to sofa and lay him self on bed. he stare on his phone where heemi picture still it's his wallpaper. "heechul... heemi... tsk.. even their name is similar.. but really.. he look like her so much, put aside his hair, height and body.. he just heemi.. did i just being crazy ?"  he put his phone in his chest, and close his eyes with one of his arm. "heemi.. just where are you.... why i can't forget you? you make me crazy heemi.." he suddenly giggles, "to even seeing someone and think it's you..".

his phone suddenly ringing,

"why hyuk?"
"how was your day? is it fun in seoul?"

"well.. is just a week since i move and a day since the class start, still not feel anything.. how about you? US nice? and how about donghae?"
"donghae doing fine of course.. he from special class after all and always best in linguistic.. it's suppose you also go here hyung.. it waste your brain, just give up hyung.."

"i do hyuk, how many time i told you.. is just, i don't know.. i'm not ready to leave korea yet.. "
"i understand.. good luck hyung.."
"you too"

after they graduate, jungsoo family are suggest both of them to study overseas instead. jungsoo was refuse to go and instead go to one prestige university in seoul while eunhyuk is gladly accept it since donghae will go too. for eunhyuk, jungsoo just choose to live in korea because he still want a chance to meet heemi but even he is also think that way but is not the real reason why he need to stay. whenever he think about other country, his heart is burn like not let him go far from this country. as the pain is not bearable , he need to let go that chance. well at least is still other city so he can live a new life but seem destiny is cruel since he can meet him. someone who look like kim heemi.