Chuck The Scaredy-Bird

I must be out of my mind for doing this.

A lot of these will probably take place in the Female!Red AU. It really depends on what kind of requests I get.

This first skit is based on an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants. It takes place a few years before the events of the first movie, so some of your favorite characters won't be in it. It'll mostly focus on Chuck and Bomb.

Halloween is no different on Bird Island than Halloween on... well, anywhere else. Owls, skeletons, ravens... But most importantly, everyone having fun. Well, almost everyone.

It was Halloween, 2009 (see what I did there?), and a young male bird was finishing his shift at a local diner. But he felt a cold breeze blow through the kitchen, and thought he heard a deep, sinister laugh. So, using his super speed, he washed all the dishes and tossed them aside, only to break most of them.

“Okay, Mr. Crowe, the dishes are done, I'm leaving!" he announced, and headed for the door, only for his boss, Mr. Crowe to block it.

“Hold on, Chuck, me boy. Don't you want to hear my annual scary story?" he asked.

“No, thanks, Mr. Crowe," Chuck insisted. “Uh, does it have monsters in it?"

“Aye... the worst monster of them all," Mr. Crowe answered.

Chuck wanted to go home, but found himself even more curious. “Is it a true story?"

“True as steel."

“Okay," Chuck decided. “Maybe just a little."

“Have a seat, son," Mr. Crowe said, and they went to a table where he lit a candle and began telling the story. “Every year on Halloween night, the Flying Harpy descends on Bird Island in a ghostly pirate ship... just like..." he held up a gravy boat, “... this, only bigger!"

“Excuse me," Chuck interrupted. “Did his ship look like a gravy boat?"

Mr. Crowe ignored him and continued, “Like I was saying, the Flying Harpy swoops down..." he pulled a worm out from the ground, “... and starts stealing people's souls."

“Do souls look like worms?"

“Aye, as a matter of fact, they do," he answered. “Then he puts them where you can never get 'em... in his soul bag."

While Mr. Crowe was laughing evilly, a pirate snuck up on the fear-ridden Chuck.

“I've come for your worm!" her squeaky voice whispered into his ear. Terrified, Chuck dashed to the other side of the room and hid behind the counter!

“Ha! Scaredy-bird gets easier to scare every year!" Mr Crowe laughed with the pirate. Chuck noticed it wasn't the Flying Harpy, it wasn't even a harpy eagle, it was one of the waitresses dressed as a pirate.

“Hmph! Stella!" he grumbled.

“Nothing like a good ghost story, eh, me boy?" Mr. Crowe asked rhetorically. “Hope you're not too scared to come to me party tonight, Chuck the scaredy-bird."