Chapter 9- You're The Reason God Created The Middle Finger

Many of you are wondering how Isabel is still alive even though Adrian killed her. It's my fault for not explaining it but basically there's a loophole. If a human dies with vampire blood in their system they will come back to life because vampire blood heals. As long as the blood is in their system (should last an hour) they will heal no matter what the damage. Exception to this rule is decapitation or if there heart is ripped out.

As requested from all you lovely readers... an Adrian POV :) let's see what he thinks about what just happened.
********
Adrian's POV

With my breathing slightly uneven I lean against my bedroom door replaying the events in my head. I want her. I haven't done love or any of that shit since the 1840's and I don't plan on changing but I have to admit Isabel does have me interested. Maybe it's the fact that she's been the only one to resist me in quite awhile or maybe the fact that she's hot. Whatever it is Isabel has me intrigued and I want her. And hopefully once I violate her in every way possible...if you know what I mean, she'll be out of my system for good

Letting out a low growl I run my healed tongue across my lips and walk over to my dresser. She bit me and damn was that a major turn on. Of course it hurt for a few seconds but no pain, no gain right?

Who am I kidding. You liked her biting you because it made you feel something. Pain or pleasure that blonde bitch made you cold hearted killer feel something. So yes everybody. I like pain because it gets something through my bitter vampire shell. But let me make something clear. Garlic, silver, wood, the sun, and fire are definitely off the "I like pain" chart.

My mind travels back to a few minutes ago and I smirk, throwing on a pair of sweatpants while my mind replays the scene over and over. One way or another I will have her and she won't be able to do anything about it.

********
Isabel's POV

It's hard this morning. Trying to believe it wasn't all a dream. There's no evidence of being attacked, no evidence of Adrian kissing me, and no evidence they're vampires. But as I walk to the bathroom and spot a pile of blood drenched clothes I know it was indeed real. And honestly I'm not so sure if I'm happy about knowing the truth.

Letting out a yawn, I turn on the faucet, splashing the cold water onto my face to wake me up. Adrian was right last night. He was in my dreams. He's really starting to get to me and I hate it. Hate the dreams full of very explicit context that involve a bed and-

Yeah I'm going to stop lying. Those were great dreams.

Groaning, I make my way out of my room towards the kitchen. Walking down the stairs, rubbing my eyes, trying to wake myself up.

"We'll look who it is... Sleeping beauty has finally a risen," Adrian states while I sink into the wooden kitchen chair.

"Hmm I wonder why I slept so late? Maybe it has to do with the fact that I got attacked and killed, also hit with a truck load of information but you know everything's fine," I reply sarcastically.

Tyler rolls his eyes at me before placing down a plate of pancakes. "How about some "I'm sorry" pancakes? Will that make it all better?"

I frown but still take a bite of his homemade pancakes. "Sorry brother but you and Adrian are going to have to work a whole lot harder for forgiveness. Especially you Adrian."

"I'm sure I can think of a few things that will make it up to you," he says suggestively before he takes a bite of my pancakes. His face wrinkles in disgust at the taste and he harshly swallows the pancake. "Remind me not to eat human food after I feed on blood," he mumbles.

"Oh speaking of blood, the blood bags from the hospital are due to be picked up around eight tonight. Don't forget or we won't be able to get them," Tyler says.