Chapter 3-Miss I Love Styrofoam With Artificial Flavoring

"You're the devil," I growl out while throwing a kick at him when the coaches back is turned.

He nods in agreement before a grin splits onto his face. "Eh I take pride in my status...wanna see how evil I am in bed?" He raises his eyebrows in a suggestive manner and I scrunch my face in disgust. I'm about to reply with a sassy comment when the coach speaks.

"That will be all ladies. Results will be posted tomorrow at school."

I let out a tired huff of air and march over to my water where Adrian is now standing. "Did you really have to watch the whole time?" I question once I swallow a few mouthfuls of water. He already forced me to tryout, threatening to call my mom if I didn't and then he had to go and watch the whole tryout?

"Of course I did. I couldn't miss a chance at seeing you shake that lovely ass of yours," he replies while he gives me a wink. I groan and grab my stuff.

"Isabel don't forget to come to my party! Its at eight!" the blonde cheerleading captain yells after me.

"I'll be there," I reply while walking towards Adrian car. He laughs and slowly strolls after me. We climb into the car and immediately he slams on the gas, screeching the tires so that we gain attention from the people around. Once we've been driving for awhile I open up my bag and pull out a huge bag of Cheetos. Feeling as if I'm starving, I shove a huge handful into my mouth barely taking the time to even chew it all the way.

"Damn cupcake, how in the world are you that skinny?" Adrian asks, looking at the my bag of junk food with widened eyes.

"Simple. It's sex. Sex is the answer to everything," I state in between another mouthful.

He grins. "I've heard it only burns 144 calories per hour. But fair point. Do you wanna burn some calories?"

"No way josé. I don't sleep with guys who have small dicks," I speak through a mouthful of Cheetos.

"Care to check Miss I Love Styrofoam With Artificial Flavoring?" he asks deviously.

I shake my head. "I'm good."

We pull into the driveway and I get out, stuffing another handful of Cheetos into my mouth. Dang these things are addicting. I walk in the house and freeze when I realize Adrian's not following. I turn back and see him standing by the doorway, so close that if he moved an inch he would be in.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused. His eyes trail along the door and he shakes his head in disbelief.

"Well that's interesting," he says to himself while letting out a small laugh.

I take a few steps away from him. "Uh Adrian. You okay there bud?"

"Yeah," he states simply.

I give him a look showing him that I think he's a little crazy. "Why are you just standing out there. Just come on in. It's your house anyways."

A smirk spreads across his face and he takes a slow step across the threshold as if he thought there was something blocking it. Once he's all the way through the door he flashes me a wink and walks towards his room. I follow him and lean against the door frame, examining the decor. There's a huge king sized bed in the far corner, a big wooden dresser, and a huge bookcase. Overall its really plain and simple.

"Be home by midnight," he states while shrugging off his jacket. My eyes glue to his exposed abdomen before he takes the jacket off and pulls the black t-shirt down.

"You're not my mom," I mumble once I recover from the sight of his abdomen.

"No I hadn't noticed," he says sarcastically while he begins to unbuckle his pants.