Chapter 3

A/N: VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

That is all, now enjoy! :D

“THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!!!” I hear a voice scream as soon as I cross the threshold of the house.

I quickly whip around and smile wildly at the ball of fire running at me in full force. I'm wrapped in a tight hug as said ball of fire attacks me. I ignore the air being knocked from my lungs and wrap my legs around his waist while hugging him as tightly as I can.

“I've missed you so damn much!!!!” I say as soon as my feet touch the ground. I push back the tears in my eyes with as much force as I can.

“Come on sexy, how could you not miss all this?” He asks cockily while gesturing to his body.

He is beyond gorgeous with the 8 pack of tight abs, longish blond hair and gorgeous green eyes. Ignoring all of that I slide down his body. The moment my feet touch the ground I jerk forward and land a hard punch to his gut. Satisfied with the whoosh of air and him grunting I step back as he leans forward clutching his stomach trying to catch his breath.

After he catches his breath he stands back up eyeing me warily. “I deserved that but no more, the ladies have missed me and I can't get as much game if I have bruises.”

I roll my eyes and glare at him. “Don't ever do that again Frederick.”

“I won't, I love you.” He says seriously.

“I love you too.” I reply letting my glare slip away and a smile take its place.

The sound of a clearing throat has me turning around to see a very much confused Drake. Mentally face palming I gesture between the two. “Freddy this is Drake. Drake this is my cousin Freddy. He is the eldest spawn of Aunt Vivi and Uncle Erik. He just recently got out of jail for 3 months and since I refuse to see any of the boys in jail he gets the punch. He was in for some stupid shit that he shouldn't have gotten caught. Before you ask at some point or if you were wondering, no Vivi wasn't mad at all. She was actually a little disappointed that he got caught.” I finish with a snort.

My Aunt Vivi is one of a kind. She is a little insane, terrible temper and has a real big problem with authority. When I said that Uncle Erik was a lawyer because of Vivi I'm pretty sure there was a lot of truth in that; he's head over heels for my aunt. I am not sure how they make their relationship work but I can tell you one thing for sure, hell on earth couldn't keep those two apart.

“Wow, well that sucks man. Glad you're out.” Drake says frankly before walking the few steps over and shaking hands with Freddy.

“Yes, yes whatever; where are the rest of the boys?” I say waving my hands at their little introduction thing. I don't really care I just need to see my boys and get some alcohol in me.

“Aww I'm not enough for you?” Freddy ask fake pouting. Rolling my eyes I smack him in the back of the head.

“Shut up, where are they?” I ask glancing around the packed house.

“Back yard.” He says before kissing me on the cheek and leading the way.

“BEER PONG!” I holler while fist pumping and following Freddy to the back yard.

“I'm guessing you like this game?” A sexy voice asks from behind me. Drake puts his hands on my hips so he doesn't get lost behind me but I can't help but lick my lips knowing that I love the sensation of him touching me in any way.

“Oh hell yeah, you're talking to the champ!” Giving him a smile I turn back around to the backyard.

All of the guys in my group are here, even my older brother made it out which is kind of rare now that he is about to graduate college. I couldn't help but laugh a little at the guys bumping fists and laughing. What's amazing is even though they are all exceptionally gorgeous they don't like girls all over them. If she is throwing herself at them they won't even give her the time of day; god I love my boys.