Chapter 4

"Enough serious shit it's time to drink," Freddy exclaims walking up to the group.

"See, this was just my point. Oh and you just want to get so drunk that you forget about me being the queen of beer pong dear cousin." I wink at him.

"Hey, that’s not fair. I'm out of practice at the moment so it's a little harder for me to kick that scrawny ass of yours."

"Scrawny ass?! I will have you know I have a very nice ass," I say before turning to Drake. "What do you think?" I couldn't hide the amusement on my face and voice. 

To say I was shocked at what happened next would be an understatement. Normally guys pale when they receive the glares from my family and friends; he is the exception. Without missing a beat I see the gleam of lust in his eyes take over as he walks the few steps to me. When he gets within arm distance he snakes both of his muscular arms around my waist and, using both hands, grabs my ass. 

            “Mmmm,” he hums into my neck. Pulling back he smirks at my shocked face. “You have a very nice ass babe.”

            “Thanks darlin’,” I say huskily without taking my eyes from his.

            “Ok stop with the pervy shit and let’s get some epic pong playing going on.” Marcus calls from behind us.

            Turning around I see all the guys in my family either slightly glaring at Drake, looking disgusted at the display, or smirking a little. The smirking actually confuses me a bit but I shrug it off. Walking over to the trash can I toss my now empty bottle in before heading back to the cooler and pulling out more beer. I of course give Drake a fresh beer as his hands are obviously empty before continuing to pass the extra two I’m holding to any of my guys that need one.

            “What in the hell are they doing,” Drake asks after popping his top and taking a drink.

            “This my friend is was we literally call epic pong.” Marcus calls from where he is helping Vin and Freddy move the tables around. “We line up two tables side by side and then move the other two tables to line up with them. Of course making sure there are no cracks between the 4 tables.” He grunts a little as they do just as he said.

            “Now,” Vin cuts in. “We setup double the amount of peer pong cups that would normally be on a regular table. Put about an inch or more of beer in each cup and let the games begin.” Vin finishes with a grin.

            “Dude; that sounds like whoever plays is gonna get fucked up,” Drake says while nonchalantly sliding his arm around my waist.

            Smiling up at him I bite my lip at the feel of his skin touching the parts of my skin that is exposed. “That’s the point babe but to be honest we all have pretty damn high levels of alcohol that we can take. We’ve had a couple more years on Vin and my baby brother Ian but they are getting there.” I say tossing a mocking smile at Vin.

            “Speaking of little bro; where is he tonight?” CJ looks at me before glancing at the now hesitant looking Vin.

            “Well um, he um.” Vin stutters.

            Rolling my eyes I save the poor boy. “From the dorks hesitation he is probably chilling with his new girlfriend.” I sneer at the word.

            “What the hell?” Marcus asks shocked. “Has no one told CJ who has wooed Ian?”

            “No,” I hiss glaring at him. “We didn’t really want to bother him with finals and shit big mouth.” I lose the anger halfway through when I see Marcus wince at the slip.