Margot

Saturday 11:34 pm

"So who's all coming down?" I ask looking down at my phone seeing how much time we have left.

"Um, Arlin for sure, Kev I think and then some of the guys on the team. But I don't think they're staying long." Monty says keeping one hand on the wheel while putting the other one on my mid-thigh. "Why what's up?" He asks taking his eyes off the road for a brief second and gazing at me. "Just wondering," I mumble.

We have another 30 minutes before we get to Laguna. And we left early. I feel bad for Arlin since Celia didn't want to come down this weekend, she made him stay with her until the dance ended at 11. Monty, Ivy, Matt, Kevin, and I all left at around 10:30. So far it's been about an hour with no traffic and I couldn't be more thankful.

"Should we call them?" I whisper looking towards Monty. "Like to make sure they left and all," I add before bring my phone closer to me.

"Just text them, they're fine." He mutters reaching to turn the radio up a little bit.

Margot: u guys good?

Ivy: We're about to pull up in like 15 mins.

"Fuck," I mutter under my breath. "What?" Monty wonders as he pulls up to a stoplight. "They're almost there," I say looking back down at my maps. "Well they're gonna have to wait." He laughs as the car moves forward.

Sunday 12:04 am

"Finally," Kevin says as he wraps his arms around me pulling me into a hug. "Thought you guys died," He squeezes me just a little tighter before letting go.

"Sorry, traffic," Monty lies as he holds the key up to the hotel room door. He pushes the door open and stumbles inside.

"A fucking bed thank God." Ivy sighs in relief as she pulls Matt down on to one of the queen-sized beds with her.

"I'm sorry what did y'all do tonight?" Kevin asks laughing at them placing 3 bottles of alcohol on the desk.

"You're right, Monty and Mags should lay down first, they did win homecoming court after all," Ivy says with excitement lining her every word. She jumps off the bed and runs towards me with open arms.

"Congrats by the way," She says as her eyes make their way up my head. She notices that I don't have the crown anymore.

"You're crown? What the fuck, put it on." She squeals as she looks go Monty's hand and pulls the crown away from his grip setting it on my head. "There, perfect." I laugh as she continues to play with the piece of plastic in my hair.

"God, you're a fucking psycho." Matt jokes from behind her as he grabs her waist. "No, God no, please," Monty shouts as he points to the 3rd door in the room. "That is for you two," And then his eyes fly to the other side of the room and point to the other connecting door. "And that one is for you and Arlin," He says throwing a key to Kevin and then throwing another one to Matt.

"So, we're meeting at the pool in 20 when Arlin gets here?" Kevin asks before picking his bag back up and walking over to his door. "Yeah, that work for everyone?" Monty consults as he leads everyone else out of the room.

I make my way over to the bed and take off my dress. "Come on," Monty sighs from behind me. "You can't do that," He whines putting his arms around my waist and pulling my body into his. His mouth drops onto my neck as he leaves kisses from my neck to my shoulder.

"Monty, stop." I moan as his hands move higher up my body. "I told you, I can't do this," I say dropping my head back onto his shoulder. "You seem really into it right now," He says breathlessly between kisses.

He turns my body around and brings his lips to mine dropping his hands back down to my waist. The longer we kiss the lower his hands start to go.

"Monty," I whine not wanting to break the kiss but I have too. "No, seriously" Monty pulls away from me walking over to his bag. He looks through it for a while before pulling out a pair of swim trunks.

Instead of coming back over to me he walks into the bathroom not saying anything. The only time he comes out is to grab a blunt out of his bag before walking back into the bathroom.

Margot: Talk to me.

Fuck. I hear a notification ring and look up to see that his phone is sitting on the desk next to his keys. "Monty," I say as I finish getting dressed into my bikini. "What?" He says before opening the door in between us. "I just don't know what we are," I mumble bringing my eyes up to his.

He doesn't say anything for a while. Instead, he just makes his way down my body with his eyes. "Yeah, I don't either that's why I got frustrated," He says acknowledging that he had a temper about the situation. He brings his blunt up to his lips and finishing it off. And then he closes the distance between us by stepping out of the bathroom.

"So, what are we?" He says picking up one of the bottles he brought and bringing it up to his lips. He takes a long swig of the alcohol before paying attention to me again.

"I don't know, am I your girlfriend Monty?" I mumble taking the bottle out of his hands and putting it up to my lips. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He sighs as his eyes drop down to mine.

"No..... of course, I want to be your girlfriend. I love you." I say taking another gulp of the alcohol.

"I love you too," He says before his lips crash onto mine.

Next thing we know Matt and Ivy are barging into our room. "Oh, shit sorry," Matt screeches as he walks back out with his hand covering his eyes.

"Fuck," Monty says taking his hands off my body and backing away from me. And then another door opens. And Kevin walks in.

"What's, going on." He asks unamused as he walks through the room. "Monty and Maggie were just about to fuck and we barged in on them. By accident of course," Ivy announces using her hands to do most of the explaining.

"We weren't going to fuck," Monty and I both say in unison. That causes us to look at each other and laugh.

"What now, what's funny." Kevin says still unamused. "How about we all just go get drunk down at the pool, and tell Arlin to meet us there." He suggests picking up his bottle of alcohol and making his way out into the hallway of the hotel.

"Great idea," Ivy says picking up an unopened bottle and taking a massive swing of it before handing it over to her boyfriend.

"This is gonna be interesting, sure we shouldn't just stay up here?" Monty whispers in my ear as he wraps his arms around me from behind. "I know you wanna fuck me but my friends are here tonight maybe tomorrow," I say sarcastically before racing my way down the hall.