I fell for a ghost

Felix stood in front of the big building, waiting for his dad to come and collect all the suitcases from the front door. The big building was in really dark colour, the paint was peeling off of the door's and the place gave Felix cold feeling.

Home, new home of Lee family. Felix sighed and slowly opened big heavy door's. The inside of the house look really old as well, no light's only light that was coming from was from the half opened windows which gave Felix shivers, because the house in self was kinda cold. There wasn't bad smell, it's just the fact that no one has lived here more than 10 year's.

Felix took his suitcase and went to the first room what looked like the living room. It was kinda empty and some things were covered with plactick bags. Felix looked around and removed the cover of what he though was the couch. It really was a couch, but what suprised him was that it wasn't old and dusty couch, it actually was in a good quality. Almost like someone took care of it, but Felix knew that no one was living here and no one could get in.

Felix was alone in the house, because his family was in the garden, probably planning some stuff to do with the house. Felix mom love's flowers and everything what's about them. She can't wait to remake all the backyard into a big flower garden. The place were they're now living is not in the city full of people and cars, but more like in no where with only trees around. Scary what Felix though.

Mom: "Felix hunny, please take your sisters suitcase and help here to choose the room!"

Felix looked around one more time and went to the front door. He smiled as he saw his little sister run to him with her's plushie. The little girl loved plushies.

Rose: "Oppa will you help me to pack my stuff?"

Felix held his sister's small hand and took the suitcase. It took some time to get in the second floor, because the stairs were pretty high. After taking a deep breath Felix looked around and saw 3 bedrooms. 2 of them where in front of each other and one at the end of the hallway. They both skipped the first room, because it was taken by their parents. The little girl turned around and run inside the room Infront of the parents room. The walls of the room were in baby pink colour and again all of the furniture were covered with plastic bags to protect them from dust. Felix smiled again and took all bags away. Rose's eye's widened when she saw a doll house. Felix noticed that the dollhouse was in the same look as their own house what little bit made him think and feel weird.

Felix snapped out of the thoughts when he hear some sounds coming outside of the room. He looked at his sister who was now playing and went to check, to see what was that.

Felix: "Dad, did you heard something?"

His dad and mom where packing clothes in their closet

Dad: "Sorry, your mum was talking with me. What do you mean?"

Felix: "Nothing..."

Felix knew he heard something, but decided to not bother his parents about it. He walked past his sister's room and checked on her. She was now placing all of the toy's around dollhouse and happily singing song. Felix closed doors from outside and went to the room at the end of the hallway.

Once he stepped inside he felt weird feeling what he tried to shake off quickly. Felix looked around and noticed that nothing was covered with plastic covers, what was really weird. The room was dark and not stuffed with furniture unlike his parents room, what Felix preferred. He liked the room. It made him feel nice, not like other parts of the house. Felix sat on the bed and looked around again. The windows where closed. Felix preferred light so he stood up to open the curtains. When he did, he heard the noise again, but this time the noise was really close to him. He quickly turned around, but saw nothing, just a mirror Infront of him. Felix doesn't like mirror's, actually his kinda scared of them. Once he saw something in the mirror and since then he avoids them. He's not crazy and doesn't believe all that spiritual thing, he is over that age and only memories from past has stayed, but he doesn't believe them anymore.