Chapter four

Mazikeen's P.O.V.

The next day Alibaba told me where to find my father but I didn't visit him yet. I wanted to think before I make more decisions. Of course Alibaba asked me about the whole thing, so I told him. To say he was shocked was an understatement. It was kind of funny so see him freak out more than I did but he promised not to tell anyone and I knew I can trust him because we've known each other for a little while now. It's going to be really hard to try to hide it because we look pretty much the same but I'm willing to take the risk if that means I can be with my father after all those years. J, Rubs and I were helping the injured people again because some of them got hurt really badly. I was thinking all day and made the decision to talk to my father tomorrow. "I wish Nightstar would be here. I really miss him and would love to talk with him about everything to clear my mind." I thought. We left our pets at the Mystenia Kingdom because we planned to go to a new place and the people there would most likely try to kill them. Let's just say they aren't really fond of animals. The Mystenia Kingdom is a place where the girls and I are staying most of the time. We don't live there because we are always away but we need a place to go to sometimes and the people there are very nice. The citizens are happy and there are living all kind of people and creatures. The King and Queen love their people and try to avoid war. But sometimes they can't. There is this one guy I came across a few years ago. I hated him from the start and tried to avoid him for as long as I could but now he's going after the Mystenia Kingdom. The King tries to avoid it but the war isn't far away when he's there. Anyways, our companions would be safer there than they would be were we planned to go but now that we were in Balbadd, I wish I had taken them with us. 

Sinbad's P.O.V. (Nighttime)

I'm a little worried because Mazikeen didn't visit me today. I know she most likely needed time to think about things but I can't help it. "She took fine care of herself all these years, she will be fine for another day without me, right? But what if she isn't fine. Am I being overprotective?" I got to bed worried but hoped she would come tomorrow and didn't sleep well that night. "Is this how it feels like to be a parent? God this is stressing." I thought before going into a restless sleep.
The next day, when I was about to train Alibaba she still didn't come and I became more worried every second. "Why is she taking so long? Did something happen? Is she okay? Okay. I need to stop worrying so much." I thought but somehow I knew she just needed time to think. A few minutes later I stood outside with Alibaba to teach him how to use his Djinn right. "The Kou princess had a weapon equip, right?" Alibaba asked me. I was a little surprised that he knew about it. "Yes. Where did you learn that?" I asked. "Actually, Maze taught me a little." Now I was surprised. Does she have a Djinn? "Mazikeen did?" I questioned curiously and surprised. "Yeah. I wanted to ask her to help me out but I never got to it. I think she even has more than one." My eyes widen for a second "More than one?" but I could ask about that later, so I started the training with him.

Mazikeen's P.O.V.

I was walking to the place where Alibaba and my father would be training because I wanted to spend some time with him but I was told he was teaching Alibaba. I heard him explaining so I walked there and saw a floor with a huge hole in it, most likely from the battle. I went towards it and saw Alibaba and my father standing there with Ja'far in a corner. He saw me, smiled and waved. I waved back smiling and sat on the side of the hole and just watched. Neither my father or Alibaba noticed me. After some time Alibaba fell to the floor from exhaustion. While they were talking, Ja'far walked inside so I stood up and made my way towards him. I caught up on him and he was a little surprised to see me. "I thought you would want to talk to Sin." He said. "Actually, I just wanted to spend some time with him but I didn't want to disturb the training." I said smiling up to him. He smiled back and asked. "Do you want go with me? I just want to get him something to drink before the training ends and bring it to him." I nodded. "Sure!" He chuckled we walked in a comfortable silence. He walked into a room while I waited outside. When he came out I could smell that it was alcohol and pulled my nose together a little in disgust. He noticed it and chuckled softly at my antics. "I take it that you don't like the smell of alcohol?" He asked as we started walking again. "No. I hate it, actually." He looked a little worried for a second but then smiled and said. "Good. It's better this way." I was about to ask him why he looked worried when he came to a stop in front of a door.

Sinbad's P.O.V.

I was cleaning myself and talking to Masrur when the door opened and Ja'far walked in. "Sin, you have a guest." I looked at him confused. He stepped away from the door and I could see Mazikeen standing there smiling at me. My face lit up when I saw her and I smiled brightly at her as I got up from the chair. "Can you at least put your shirt on?!" Ja'far scolded me as I was about to give her a hug. I chuckled and put my shirt on. "She is my daughter you know?" He glared at me in response but it faded when Mazikeen chuckled and hugged me by the waist. Her chuckle was just so adorable my heart melted a little. I motioned for her to sit on the opposite side of the table and after we sat down I started talking. "So, what are you doing here?" She smiled and answered "I just wanted to spend some time with you. You are my father but I don't really know you." I smiled softly at her but her smiled faded when Ja'far poured something to drink into my cup and she glanced at it with her brows furrowed together a bit in disgust. "You don't like alcohol?" She shook her head and said "I never drank alcohol. I hate it." I actually was relieved she didn't like it. "I can tell you about Sindria, what do you say?" I asked her as I leaned back. Her eyes sparkled and she smiled brightly. "Yes! Please." She said, all bouncy. She looked so adorable that I couldn't help but smile and chuckle. While we were talking Ja'far walked out f the room but came back after some time. He walked up to me "Yamuraiha contacted me. There is no doubt she says that Balbadd is teeming with their shadows." He whispered into my ear. My eyes narrowed for a moment. "I knew it" I mumbled. "What are you going to do now?" Ja'far asked. "I'm going to talk with the Kou princess because I'm sure she is Ahbmad's fiancée." I said, glancing at Mazikeen while talking to him. "Do you really think you can just talk to her that easily?" He asked with a brow raised as he stood straight "I wouldn't worry about that because who wouldn't like to talk with Sinbad, the high king of the seven seas?" I sated with a smile. "Womanizer of the seven seas." I heard Masrur mumble. I wasn't the only one because I noticed Mazikeen looking at him confused. "I guess she hasn't heard much about me. Maybe it's better this way." I thought. "Did you say something Masrur? I asked him sarcastically, giving him a small glare. I started talking with Mazikeen again. I told her more about me and how I became king but it was getting pretty late and I noticed that she was getting a little tired. "I think that's enough for today. You should get some rest." I said smiling. She just nodded and got up to leave. "We only talked about me today. It seemed that she didn't want to talk about herself. Is there something she doesn't want to tell me? I should wait and not just assume things. We met each other just a few days ago."