14 ➵ Vlog

Vlog (Saturday)

-

"Stop talking about Ashton, I'm done with him and that's it. Stop bringing him up," Luke said while playing with Kitten. 

I sighed, "Whatever."

Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mike, it's Avery. Are you free today?" she asked. 

"Well, Luke's here, so no, not really."

She sighed, "I'm sorry, I totally forgot that Luke was staying over."

"Why are you asking?" I asked and took a sip from my water.

"I'm going to get my first tattoo in two hours and my other friends can't come with me and I need someone to hold my hand," she explained and laughed.

"Wait a minute," I told her and put my speaker on mute. "Luke? A good friend of mine is getting her first tattoo today and asked me if I wanted to come with her and hold her hand. We could both go together, if you're up for it?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Sounds good," he just said and smiled at me. 

I put my speaker loud again, "We're coming with you, someone needs to laugh at you when you cry in pain."

"Asshole. Can we meet at the studio or should I pick you up?" she asked.

"We can meet at the tattoo parlor, just send me the address and we'll be there. In two hours, right?"

"Great and yeah, two hours. I'm really excited and glad you're both coming with me. See you later," Avery said and then hung up.

"So we're going to a tattoo parlor?" Luke asked and I nodded.

"That's what we're doing."

✧ ✧

"So you are the famous Luke?" Avery asked.

"That's me. So Michael talks about me at work?"

"Yeah, only about the bad things," I laughed and we went into the parlor and was greeted by a man in his early twenties, arms and neck full of tattoos, tons of piercings in his face.

"Avery, are you ready for your tattoo?" he asked and smiled, then looked at Luke and me, "I guess you two are her moral support?"

We nodded and smiled, then he led us to the back of the parlor.

Avery wanted something on her arm, I couldn't really see what design she was going for. 

I looked around a little bit, the shop had a nice atmosphere and the workers were all really nice and really handsome. Not going to lie here.

"Are you just doing tattoos or also piercings?" I asked, totally out of the blue.

He looked up from his sketching, "We also do piercings. I don't, though. My co-worker Aiden makes them. Why, are you interested in getting one?"

I shrugged, "Kind of. I don't know where I want to have it, though."

"Eyebrow," Luke simply said and smiled, "It would fit you very well."

"Agreed," the tattoo guy said and went back to Avery's design. "I'm pretty sure Aiden hasn't got an appointment right now, so if you really want one just go to the front of the shop and ask for him. He'll be happy to pierce your brow."

"Oh my god, are you really going to get an eyebrow piercing?" Avery asked excited.

I shrugged, "I'm not sure. Should I?"