19 ➵ Vlog

((A/N: A MINUTE OF SILENCE FOR FETUS MALUM PLEASE!

Okay, you can fangirl now.))

Vlog (Thursday)

-

When I opened my eyes I saw that Calum wasn't cuddled up behind me anymore and immediately groaned. 

I hated waking up without him next to me. 

I stretched myself and walked into the living room, seeing him sitting in front of the computer.

Shirtless, it was a beautiful sight.

Smiling I walked over to him and started pressing little kisses to his shoulder, up to his neck until he turned his head and smiled at me.

"Good morning kitten."

"You're rude."

He looked at me confused and then laughed, "You literally just woke up, what could I've possibly done wrong in those two minutes you've been up to make you say that I'm rude?"

"You left me alone in the bed, you know I hate waking up alone in the mornings," I simply said.

He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist, looked me in the eyes and smiled. 

"I'm sorry for not staying in bed until you woke up. It won't happen again, I promise."

He pecked my lips.

"I'm hungry," I whined.

"Then let me throw on a shirt and you'll get changed and we'll get some food, does that sound okay?" he asked.

"No. Can't we just stay here and you will cook for me shirtless and I will drool over you over there on the couch? We can also have sex after eating breakfast, I honestly wouldn't mind that."

"That actually sounds perfect but can we just skip the breakfast and have sex right away?"

I smirked, "Eager, are we?"

"We should stop talking and have sex."

"Sorry, I'm kind of starving. I need food first before I can do anything. It's not really hot when my stomach starts making weird noises while you're pounding into me," I said and laughed while Calum just sighed and then pouted.

"But the sex was your suggestion. You can't make me all excited for it and then leave me hanging."

"Stop being a needy little bitch and let's get some food before I die and you won't be able to have sex with me ever again."

✧ ✧ 

"Hi guys, so we're eating Subway for breakfast," Calum said and laughed, "That's totally normal."

"It is normal for us and you can't really call it breakfast anymore, it's almost 2pm," I chuckled and took a bite of my sandwich.

"Anyway, today Michael and I have to film a collab together."

"We do?"

"Yeah, I asked the Hoodies on Twitter who my next collab partner should be and what they want us do and I think ninety percent of them said that they want you," he explained and I smiled.

People seemed to like me, maybe I should finally show Calum my video and actually upload it on YouTube.

"Did they tell you what challenge they want us to do?" I then asked.