Chapter 3

Bailey sunk to her knees and hot tears streaked her eyes soon to become loud sobbing after a few minutes she felt arms creep around her like a warm blanket in a dark cold room, she turned to find it was sally.

Bailey spun around and hugged her as tight as her little arms could manage followed by Adam then Aiden all huddled together in a group hug "its okay we're safe now, it's over" after Bailey calmed down she thought to herself this was far from over, for her this was only the beginning. Over that year Bailey became very close to them and grew to love them as if they were her own family. It was about five months until Baileys birthday and she had no idea what she wanted.

She finally decided to ask Adam for an idea, he was outside walking with her outside while Aiden watched over them while her grandparents were at the doctor "you two be careful and don't get hurt" Aiden shouted "ok" they said at the same time "hey Adam i have a question, i know my birthday is a while away, but what do you think i should ask for for my birthday" Bailey looked at him and they both stopped walking " well ask for something cool like a knife or a sword" she stared at him for a moment.

"Adam, I'm eight my mom ain't gonna let me have something like that, at least not now" Adam smiled you can still ask and you can always put it somewhere safe and use it when you need it. When i turn 18 I'm gonna ask dad for a gun" Bailey started to giggle "but your a vampire, you don't need a gun" Adam's smile never left it would still be fun to have one" "true" they both started walking again.

Adam glanced over at bailey a few times "so...do you miss the Cullen's" "I do sometimes, but I understand why they left" it was silent for a moment. They walked a bit further until Bailey stopped in her tracks and stared off in the distance "Do you smell that" Adam turned to her with a puzzled look "what are you talking about" "i smell candy, don't you?" Adam walked a few steps further and smiled "it's cotton candy" he kept sniffing the air and stopped "where is that smell coming from" "i don't know, but i want some" Bailey said and walked up beside him.

The both of them were now in the backyard until Bailey stopped. Adam turned to her "what's wrong" then all of a sudden a loud roar came from the tree's causing both of them to be knocked down. Before either of them could blink a huge cloud of pink came into view getting closer revealing a ginormous cotton candy monster. The creature roared again this time louder making Bailey screamed. They both shot up and like a bat out of hell both of them started running "well now we know where that smell was coming from" Adam chuckled.

"Get inside, hurry" Aiden yelled and all three of them ran inside "we should be save in here it's just cotton candy" then the roof was ripped off by the creature "oh shit" once again the creature roared and picked up Adam "Noooo" Aiden shouted. Bailey sped out the door and ran to the creature which lifted Adam to its mouth about to eat him when a giant hand burst through the monsters stomach.

The monster loosened its grip on Adam and he started to slip and fall Aiden ran as fast as he could and caught him before he could hit to ground, Bailey on the other hand walked up to the dead puffy creature and pulled off a piece off its head and ate it.

Adam laughed "what are you doing, you might turn in to that thing" referring to the fallen creature, but she didn't pay attention "i told you i wanted some cotton candy" they both started laughing "you know if you want it you can have it to eat for later" they both looked up to see a boy and a girl both with white hats, blue clothes and white socks with black shoes.

Aiden soon came over "what the hell was that" Aiden pointed to the blob of sugar on the ground "that was a cotton candy monster from the candy kingdom" bailey and Adam looked at each other then at Fionna "candy kingdom?" Bailey and Adam said in unison "don't even think about it" Aiden glared at Adam "who are y'all and what punched that thing cause i don't think it was you two" Bailey said bluntly "oh right, hi I'm Fionna, my brother Finn" pointing at the boy standing beside her "and the one who punched guy is our dog Jake" they all looked around but no dog was there to be found until the candy monster started to move and a little hand popped out then a head "Finn dude you gotta eat some this guy tastes awesome" he then turned his head to the 3 people wide eyed "oh my god you talk too" "yes ma'am, our parents are dogs to and my cousins a cat she talks too" Bailey looked at Jake in such astonishment that she was speechless.