chapter 2

One day she walked up to Edward and Bella and nervously said "i want to become a hunter" they looked at her with a questioning look but decided to help her and with their help that is what she had done.

It's been a year since Bailey had turned into a vampire and she had learned a lot from her experience with the Collins, she learned how to hunt, change her eye color and repress her hunger to keep her family unaware of what she has become. She got close to the Cullen's as they have her and Renesamee became her bestfriend they did everything together and for that whole year Bailey thought everything was gonna be okay. One night she was out hunting with Renesamee in town when they heard foot steps behind them. They both turned around but nothing was there so they kept walking, a while later after finding only a few rodents they decided to head back to the Collins house when they heard footsteps once again, they turned around and still no one was there and when they turned back around there stood a man with blond hair, blue eyes, and rugged clothing.

The two small girls just stood there too scared to move and suddenly the man spoke " Now why are two innocent, helpless little girls out here all alone with no adults around" he said in an odd melodic honey like tone in his voice.

Bailey and Renesamee started running then in the blink of an eye the man was in front of them and before they could react the man picked Renesamee up by the collar of her green dress to eye level with the blue eyed man. His eyes started changing color and turned pitch black and fangs sprouted from his mouth, Renesamee stared in shock "what are you" she said in a quiet voice. he looked in her eyes and smiled and said "your worst nightmare" in the same honey like tone.

He leaned his head toward Renesamee about to bite her with hunger in his pitch black eyes. He was within an inch away from her neck when he got hit by a rock the size of a baseball which knocked him out-cold.

Renesamee fell to the the ground with a thud when Bailey sped toward her grabbing her arm to run away from the monster they had just inhabited when something grabbed Bailey's hair forcing her back and bit her, it was the blue eyed man.

Bailey was screaming and Renesamee tried to get Bailey away from him with no success the blue eyed man dropped bailey to the ground and started running to Renesamee but another man came up behind him and pulled him away "Bishop what the hell are you doing attacking two little kids?" the man said.

This one had brown spiked up hair, brown eyes, boots, torn jeans and a black t-shirt and leather jacket. "Oh come on Aiden you are no damn fun. Besides, I was just having a snack." he said with a grin. "You were hurting innocent children, "Aiden said, glaring at Bishop, the two vampires kept arguing when they heard sniffling coming from Renesamee sitting beside bailey's unconscious body on the ground barely breathing.

Aiden walked slowly towards the two little girls and picked up bailey bridal style "I'll bring her with me and you go back to ur family and tell them she is home safe" Renesamee simply nodded and sped off.

Aiden glared at Bishop "I'm gonna bring her back to her family and stay for a while to keep an eye on her to make sure she is okay, you go home you've done enough" "whatever I'm grabbing a beer...join me at the station when your done being superman" Bishop then smiled and left leaving Aiden with the unconscious girl in his arms.

When they got to her home he laid her down on her bed while her grandparents were in the living room watching the news as always and Aiden stayed with her until she woke and when she did he was in complete shock, her eyes were as black as the night shy and her skin was as pale as his own. Then she saw him sitting on the bed and shot up cowering in fear, he moved toward gently grabbing her arms in attempt to calm her down "hey, ur ok I'm not gonna hurt you, i swear".