Supports - Female Byleth/Odin

A/N: Here's Owain/Odin yayayaya. Though I hope I didn't make him Owain/Odin of character in this. Inigo/Laslow and Severa/Selenas' personalities are a lot easier to than Owain/Odin so please keep that in mind when reading the supports that Owain/Odin has with others. Anyways Let's get to it! C, B, A & S support is here yay.

-----

Support C between Byleth & Odin. Location is training grounds, OST is "A Gentle Breeze". Available after chapter 4 but unavailable after chapter 11.

----

Byleth is training with her sword in the training grounds. She is swinging it everywhere. She doesn't realise that she is being watched.

Odin finally jumps out of his hiding spot and slightly startles Byleth. "What my very own eyes had just witnessed was a very fascinating technique"

>> What?

> ...

(same outcome)

Odin continues and does a strange pose. "Professor, you must tell me the name of that technique you have done with your very weapon"

>> Technique?

> What are you talking about?

(Same outcome) 

Odin continues with his random use of words. "Ah I see, that technique is supposed to help you become a mysterious, strong, powerful, fam-"

>> Please give me the short version

Odin finally says his words simpler "Ah what I mean is professor, I want to know if you named your sword techniques anything mysterious."

>> I don't name my techniques...

Odin had a very shocked expression on his face "You don't... Why don't you?"

>> There's no point 

Odin looked even more shocked "No point did you just say?! Why that couldn't be more untrue! Professor you just don't realise the huge, real charm that comes with naming our precious items and techniques. Ah I know, how about I come up with a name for you? BLAAAZINNG SWOOORD POOWEEER! How about that?"

>> ...

"Do you not like it? But... Wait you think I can do even better don't you?" Odin says proudly

>> Thats...

"I'll come up with a range of ideal names for your mysterious, blazing, unique, strong, powerful sword technique! Meet me later some other day Professor, I promise that I shall show you a range of perfect names that will fit to your own fascinating sword technique!" Odin shouted out and runs away.

Byleth looked nervous.

-----

Byleth & Odin achieved C support!

------

-----

B support between Byleth & Odin. Location is training grounds. OST is "A Gentle Breeze". Available after chapter 5 but unavailable before chapter 11.

-----

Byleth is seen practicing with her sword in the training grounds and she is doing the same sword techniques. Odin comes out of nowhere

"Professor! I, Odin Dark have a number of perfect names that will fit such a divine technique!" He shouted

This startled Byleth.