An annivarsary

A/N Hey! We decided to skip this story to Kelli's and Billy's 1 month anniversary. We know it might be a little fast. But shoutout to @JessicaGiaHan. She gave a really good idea for their two year anniversary. And our sisters really want to make that sooner. So on with the story! By the way, Kelli and Billy live in California.
Kelli's P.O.V
I woke up at 8 am and texted Billy to see if he was awake.
To: Billy💋
Hey handsome. Are you awake?
From: Billy💋
Hey beautiful. I'm awake. I'm planning our 1 month anniversary.
To: Billy💋
Billy. We have only been dating for only a month now. It doesn't have to be big like our 1 week anniversary.
From: Billy💋
That will be a promise I will never be able to make. 😜
To: Billy💋
What are you planning anyway?
From: Billy💋
You will see...
Kelli's P.O.V
I set my phone down and got changed into a blue tank and a pair of jeans and put on my Sketchers shoes to go for a jog. A/N Kelli has to have her jog.
...
I bumped into Billy when I was jogging.
Billy: Kell! What are you doing here?
Kelli: I'm going on a jog! What are you doing here?
Billy: Same here!
Kelli: You wanna go to the cinema?
Billy: Actually... That was where I was planning to go.
Kelli: Why?
Billy: Nothing....
Kelli: Tell me! Or I'm ganna blurt it out of you.
Billy: Fine. I planned our anniversary there.
-TIME SKIP-
Kelli: Where are we?
Billy: Okay! Open your eyes!
Kelli: Billy! OMG! You got us!
A/N What did Billy get Kelli? Read on tomorrow to find out! We'll give you a hint. It's at the cinema. Hmmm... What could be at the cinema? No spoilers! Bye! And what do you say the chapter after the next chapter we skip to their 4 month anniversary? And yes Kelli put a kiss next to Billy's name!