Break up or make up?

A/N Hey guys! We finally wrote another chapter! Yay! This is our final chapter for today because we are really busy. So we left of when Kelli broke up with Billy, will they make up? Or will they breakup? Of course they broke up already. On with the story then! Also, we received 2 comments on doing another story. So we decided to write a sequel to this story. This chapter will be the last.
Kelli's P.O.V
I can't believe Billy lied to me. I must admit, if what he said is really true. I kinda feel bad. I was running home when Billy called.
Billy: Kelli wait!
Kelli: What do you want?!
Billy: I wanted to explain.
Kelli: There's nothing to explain. You could proof to me your innocent if you have proof. For now, I hope we can still be friends.
Billy: Please Kelli, let me explain.
Kelli: What is there to talk about? You broke my heart, I won't forgive you.
Billy: What if I proved to you.
Kelli: Do you have any evidence?
Billy: No....
Kelli: Bye.
-The next day-
Spencer: Billy! You need to proof to Kelli that your innocent right?
Billy: Yeah, why?
Spencer: The CCTVs might have recorded something. Or someone must have recorded something, you are the most popular guy in school. A lot of people follow you around!
Billy: That's it! I can show her the camera!
Spencer: Duh that's what I said.
Billy: Thanks Spencer! Gotta go!
A/N Hey guys! We're so sorry that we have to end this story because we need to do our homework. This is the last chapter. As we said we will be making a sequel. We might also make a girl meets world fan fic. Yes we love girl meets world. We will tell you if our sequel is up and we like the idea of Bree pregnant. But we decided to wait for later. Like way later. This is our 8th chapter, if we counted. So we will update if our sequel is up. And our sequel book name is "Break up or make up" So without further a do. Bye!