Aye

Jordan's POV:

November the 21st 2019

It's been about three months since Tucker came back with Tom. Since then, a lot has happened. At first when he came back, I was scared, thinking back only to when he was possessed by Dianite. He seemed offended, but he accepted it and knew why. I'm slowly starting to rebuild my friendship with him again. Sonja was glad to see tucker back, and tucker was as well. We all gathered under the night sky by a campfire the fifth night after they returned, and read Toms journals aloud. We laughed, and Sonja almost killed Tom, but it was hilarious. The other Dianites were really happy Tom was back, but wondered why he didn't just accept the possession. They said they would love to be in his shoes.

When it came to my note, I read it aloud, and almost came to tears reading it. He felt so guilty for what happened, and that night, after everyone went home, I had a chat with him. I told him he didn't need to feel guilty about what happened, and he was grateful, and apologised for everything, including Wilson. I told him the good news, and he was really happy that his soul was still alive. He told me to wait until I knew what I wanted to use the soul on, and I agreed with him.

I'm getting out of the house more often now, and not drinking as much. Sonja seems to be happier now because of that.

Dianite visited the island three days ago, and Tom was scared out of his mind. I think that they met up somewhere, because after Dianite arrived, Tom went hiding, and didn't show up until Dianite left. So either he hid until it was all clear, or Dianite had a chat with him. He won't say anything about it though. Maybe I should just leave him alone. He'll talk when he's ready.

My house was filled with cobwebs, which was very fun to clear out. It was only after tucker said I should've just used water that I realised how stupid I was to have gone through every room in my house with an iron sword.

Ianites been talking to me, and she is very sick. She is being hurt by all the violence and bloodshed on the island, so I had a talk with everyone. We all made a group decision to have a truce, every day but on one, the purge. Once a week the gods will allow us to 'respawn' every time we die on that day only. Basically we never die, we just get revived back at our house. Every other day, if a crime is committed, it'll be taken to court. We built a courthouse out of quartz a while ago.

I built a monument to ianite near Tucker's house, called the scales of justice. It's basically a giant set of scales. It represents the newfound peace on the island, and Ianite is also the god of balance so it makes sense.

Some new people came to the island two weeks ago. They call themselves the wizards. They said "they were building their home base and that their services would be available after the construction was complete" whatever the hell that means. They were really vague about it all. As long as they don't cause trouble it's fine by me. They can live wherever. I only caught the name of one of them, Waglinton I think his name was. He wore a dark grey cloak with a hood covering his face. He had red eyes and grey skin, with what looked like blood trailing under his eyes. He was a bit weird. Anyway, I better get going, Toms yelling about something outside.

Jordan signing off

I sighed and put my journal away in my chest by my bed. What was Tom yelling about now? I walked down the stairs, and out the front door, to see Tom running towards me yelling something about a boat. I am not lending him another one of my boats to break again. He can get his own.

"SPARKLEZ!!!!!!" He yelled.

"What?!"

"There's a fuckin pirate ship!!!! Around the back of the island! Hurry your ass up! I wanna meet some pirates!" He called out, whilst running away.

I sighed. If this was another one of his jokes I was going to flood his house. I grabbed my stuff in case it was really a ship, and ran after him. We ran for about five minutes, before we reached a mountain, and Tom started climbing it. I laughed and enderpearled to the summit, then looked down at Tom, to see he was gone. I felt someone poke my shoulder, and I jumped around in surprise, but my foot slipped, and I started to fall backwards. I felt a hand grab mine, and I looked up to see toms smiling face. He pulled me up, and when I was stable again, I punched him in the arm.

"Don't ever do that again!" I scolded him.

He just laughed. I looked over at the other side of the mountain, to see a ship, an actual pirate ship. The sails were giant and white, about three of them. The boat was made of oak wood, and was about the size of a small mountain. Tucker and Sonja were already at the dock, and looking up at the boat. Me and Tom enderpearled over, and stood beside the others. I heard voices from onboard, and saw a few figures rushing around. Someone came to the ship's side, and when they stood closer, I saw it was a lady. I don't think she had noticed the four of us yet. She wore a big black pirate hat, and a black coat, with a maroon shirt underneath. Her eyes were dark brown, and she had long brown hair.

Good god she was beautiful.

Hey guys! Hope you liked! This chapter is sort of a recap of a bunch of events. Aye the pirates have arrived! I'll update next Thursday! Bye!