A holy war

Hey guys! I felt like this chapter didn't give the book justice, and so I decided to fix it once and for all! Enjoy!

Ianites POV:

It's so dark.....

Why can't I see anything?.....

What's happening?.....

Where am I?.....

"Sister? Are you awake?" A silent voice echoed in my head.

That voice.....

"Ianite?"

Suddenly I shocked out of my trance, and saw my older brother before me. He looked concerned, and upon seeing my eyes open, his gaze softened.

"Thank the heavens you're ok!" My brother exclaimed.

"What....what happened?...." I murmured, my words fumbled and hesitant.

"Ianite.....it's gone....he took it....all of it...."

"All of what?" I asked, now concerned and more alert.

"Aethoria....ianarea.....he destroyed them all.....everyone....gone....I'm....I'm sorry..." he said grimly.

No

No

NO

NOOOOOOO

"NO! This can't be! Mianite you can't be serious?!" I yelled, begging for it not to be true.

"I'm sorry..."he sighed.

Tears formed in my eyes, and threatened to spill over.

"And....what of our followers?!" I asked.

"He has them..." he said.

The tears spilt over the edge, and I brought me hands to my face in anguish.

Mianite gasped beside me, but I didn't care.

I knew he had found us.

But I couldn't give it any thought or worry.

"Look at you both....cowering in fear like the little pathetic beings you are....you ran away when your people needed you....you fled when they begged for help. Pathetic." He spat.

"You're one to talk! You! It was you who killed them all! You're to blame!" Mianite roared at the devil standing not far away.

"You thought you could escape me...and flee to the shadow realm in a last ditch effort...I thrive in this place....you of all people should know that brother..." he said blankly.

So that's where we are...the shadow realm....

"SILENCE!!!! YOU HAVE NO PLACE WHERE WE WILL NOT FIND YOU! NO PLACE WHERE YOU WILL NOT BE DESPISED AND HATED! NOW! ANSWER FOR YOUR CRIMES!" Mianite boomed.

I looked up from where I knelt crying on the dark floor. Mianite charged at Dianite, balls of energy in his palms. He threw them at Dianite, which the demon dodged with ease. He smiled and punched Mianite square in the gut. He flew across the dark void, and landed hard on the floor a few miles away. He grimaced, and stood, readying up to charge again.

Dianites gaze landed on me, and my face went white. A ball of darkness fell at my feet, and slowly started encapsulating me. I tried to fly upwards, but was met with the roof of the dark orb, which had fully encased me.

Mianite wasn't far away, but I could tell he would be too late. His arm reached out for Dianite, but he had already disappeared. Mianite turned to me, and reached for me, but I started to sink below the floor. His face dropped, and he started charging towards me, hoping to stop it. The last thing I heard, before I sunk below the surface, and lost consciousness, was his cry for me, and then, everything disappeared...

"IANITE!!!!!!!!"