chapter 6 - What, Will, I, Have, Left?

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/95895

From 5.01 "Where You Left Your Heart", in the street, Hayley was attacked by an unknown assailant with magic, knocked unconscious.

Hayley: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Originals)."

From 5.02 "One Wrong Turn On Bourbon", outside Rousseau's, Klaus and Kassandra were talking to Marcel, Noah, Auria and Caitlin.

"Hayley's missing," Kassandra told them.

From 5.02 "One Wrong Turn On Bourbon", in Mikayla's room, Mikayla looked at Kacie. "Hayley was always there for me, through losing Jackson, through..."

Kacie took her hands. "We will find her. I promise you, Mikayla."

From 5.02 "One Wrong Turn On Bourbon", in the warehouse, Rosalita finished her spell, turning to face Maia, smirking smugly. "Well, we activated yet another biblical sign all over New Orleans..."

From 5.04 "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea", in the compound, Kassandra was losing control due to Rosalita and Maia in her mind, holding her pain, lashing out, rushing to snap the necks of Klaus, Kaylin, Mikayla, Marcel, Noah and Caitlin, knocking Riley out. She didn't seem to realize what she had done until she had already done it, looking in complete shock.

Rosalita: (voice over from 5.02 One Wrong Turn on Bourbon) "And we made Kassandra's mind worse so that anyone who crosses her will end up dead, even if it's someone in her family who crosses her."

From 5.03 "Ne Me Quitte Pas", underground, Maia and Rosalita had been watching from the entrance of the tunnel, smirking knowingly, walking closer, using their powers to get into Elijah and Nicola's heads, making them scream and hold their heads as they fell to their knees. Maia and Rosalita put their hands on Nicola's head to use their psychic powers to get into her head to get to the Huntress, no matter how hard Nicola tried to fight the mind control. Nicola started to scream in agony, looking at Elijah's unconscious body in pain and sadness, unable to break free or fight Rosalita and Maia off, knowing that the Huntress was about to awaken and she couldn't stop it.

Rosalita: (voice over from 5.03 Ne Me Quitte Pas) "France, to destroy Nicola/The Huntress. And then to Belize, to pick up Kol and Eliza along the way. Kassandra will be having trouble with her madness in New Orleans. And Lucien might be having trouble with his former madness that I drove him into before."

From 5.04 "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea", in the parking lot in Belize, the Huntress, Rosalita and Maia were surrounding Kol and Eliza. Rosalita and Maia was using mind control on Kol and Eliza to make them obey, easily doing so.

From 5.04 "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea", in the courtyard, the group was gathered. Riley picked up the box that they had received with Hayley's skin, throwing the box against the wall, making it shatter and fall to the ground, revealing a coin had been inside it as well. The others walked closer in confusion.

"What is that?" Caitlin asked.

Klaus picked up the coin, recognizing it. "A message... from enemies I thought I buried long, long ago."

From 4.05 "Don't It Just Break Your Heart?", in the dungeon, Greta looked at Riley, Klaus, Kaylin, Kassandra and Mikayla. "Hope, Emma, Danny, Lyla. They are dangerous. Those four children's defect must be corrected."

"Their defect is the defect of me, Lucien, Niklaus, Kacie, Mikayla, Hayley, Luke and Tory as well," Kassandra told her.

"Hope, Emma, Danny, Luke, Mikayla, Kacie, Lyla and Tory will purify themselves, submitting to the same spell that Esther once used to bind Niklaus," Greta told them. "One that we'll use on Hayley as well. All of your werewolf natures, or Hayley's worldly life, and Nicola's forever enslavement to Rosalita and Maia, along with two others you have yet to realize. Clock is ticking."