Chapter One

Greetings to all who have been waiting for me to add chapters to this story or finish it period.  Also to anyone who is just starting my work, thank you.  I have recently been inspired to finish my stories.  So I am going to be updating all my chapters making corrections and adding details or changing them and then I will be adding new chapters.  I won't make promises about how often I will be updating, but rest assured I will be updating within the month. 

Thank you for your patience, and let me know what you like or don't like. 

Chapter One

"You're the biggest idiot I've ever met in my life" she screamed.

You go girl!

His eyes lit up with anger, "You're the moodiest woman that's ever been my misfortune to meet!" He yelled, their noses inches from each other.

Oh no he did not!

The next thing they both knew, he grabbed her in a passionate kiss.

WHAT???

They broke apart breathless. Her heart pounding Celina confessed her true feelings, "I've always loved you, ever since that summer, when you stole my first kiss."

You've got to be kidding me.

"You're the only one for me," he declared.

So what were those other three woman you dated while she was in New York?

He pulled the ring he been keeping in his pocket out and opened it's box. The sun reflecting off it's cut surface. "Will you marry me?" Mark said, getting down on one knee.

Gag! This is ridiculous. I can't take it any more!

She threw the romance novel across the room. It's paper pages only making a small thump as it bounced off the dark red wall. That's not reality, she couldn't help but be disgusted. She'd wasted her whole Saturday on that book, not to mention the six dollars it took to pay for the darned thing.

In reality, they'd be divorced in six months, but that's only after she's discovered his mistress, I'm sorry mistresses. If a man can't be faithful for two months while your away on a business trip then how can you expect him to be faithful 'til death do you part'.

Reagan stood from her bed, going to the stack of books on her desk. The ever loyal fall backs. They were never a disappointment. She picked up her favorite and caressed it smooth well used cover.

It wasn't as if she didn't wish that what happened in books could happen, but come on, he cheated on her and two people never start out fighting and end up kissing. No matter how much every girl wished it would come true.

Sitting down in her desk chair, she took a good look at her life. She felt like she was your typical teenage girl. At eighteen, she had hopes and dreams, but unlike most she didn't care about college or pursuing academic goals. Nor did she think that her future lay in the ever so demure "Can I take your order?" direction either.

No Reagan Frost is a writer.

Her biggest problem, though, was finding inspiration. Oh sure, she could come up with interesting beginning to stories. Clarissa, her best friend, always gave her good feed back. Lea, her cousin, was more interested in her art than reading her latest story. It didn't help that she wasn't great at anything really. She could type fairly fast, but she wasn't the fastest.

Of coarse she loved music, but she could barely keep up with the band names and corresponding song titles, let alone learn every member of the band.

She loved movies, but she never obsessed over any particular one. Musicality wasn't her strong suit either, and she tried just about all of the basic instruments; Guitar, Keyboard, Drums, Bass, and a brief period with a poorly built Violin.

She learned about one song on each then gave up. Dedication to one thing wasn't something she was good at.

Reading, she was good at reading. She was a fast reader, and could comprehend everything she read. It was because of this that she skimmed by through school making B's and C's.

The only class she had an A in was Literature, but even in that it was at Low A.

All in all Rae is an average girl, so how in the world could she come up with enough inspiration in order to thrill the minds of thousands of readers?

Setting the book back down, Rea went to her computer. Turning it on, she went to her latest story, it held a lot of potential. Then again so did most of her books. Yet the fact remain, its two entirely different things to think of something and actually put it to paper, or computer screen.

She liked to make her heroine the person she could never be. She was always dramatic, commanding, and gorgeous. Three things Reagan always aspired to be, but spending so much time by herself seemed to have taken it's toll.

Rae had a habit of talking to herself. Occasionally arguing, her more teenage side said that things like the romance novel were sweet and gave a girl hope, while the grounded sarcastic side said that it was stupid and insipid drivel written by a desperate writer who needed to make a dead line and picked the most unoriginal ending ever recorded...The sarcastic side was a little mean.

It was the second side that always seemed to find something wrong in her stories, It's too boring, doesn't have enough depth, it would say.

While Clarissa cheered her on and liked everything she wrote, and threatened her life if she didn't finish her latest book, but they both knew if Reagan didn't like it there wasn't anything on earth that could convince her to finish it.

So what could she do?