crack/angst-Haunting

First person

The author needs a way to introduce this world, so here I am. This isn't the actual story, she's not that boring.

Hi. I'm Cleo, but the rest of the group often call me ZombieCleo, because of my former ghost status.

Weird, I know. (You know what's also weird? WRITING IN FIRST PERSON!!!!!!!!). Ill explain. So, the Hermit Gang are the best group of ghost hunters 'round, so they got a call to this pirate ship.

MY pirate ship, the Windswept II, to be specific. So, I built that darn thing, and died on that ship after it was captured by mainl-no. The Aeron peoples. The ship ended up on display in the harbor, among other ships.

Now I was stuck in a place in between the spirit realm and the living world. I was bound to my bandanna, and it was on display and all. I didn't live to my original fate, so the three of those string cutting bastards were like 'Lets yeet her so peeps can make her alive again' and I became a half-dead ghost.

Nobody knew this. All they knew was that there was a ghost haunting Windswept II, and they called Hermit Gang up.

The stupidest name you've probably heard in a while, I know, but the author was clueless to what to call them.

Xisuma as he's called (His actual name is Xander Swimmer Void, but he refuses to be called Xander), managed to find me sitting in the powder keg. I was dramatically reenacting my death, and apparently, he thought that since this was the place I died in, the wood was engraved with my death and replayed it sometimes.

He went and told everyone else his theory, and the Doctor of the group, Dr.Martin the 77th, or just Doc, pointed out that I had been seen elsewhere.

Right behind Iskall (Ivan S. Skally) for example. I freaked the guy out by whispering in his ear some of the few words I could say 'Leave this forsaken place and leave me to sulk about my unfinished tea.' And he flipped. Like literally. He ended up on the floor after doing a backflip.

After they recovered, they went into my cabin and I listened into their conversation. Apparently, they thought I was a guy. Like the documents recorded me as a guy named Antracleo (I made that name up). Logically I couldn't let that stand and I knocked over the nearest painting of 'me'. Xisuma asked if there was someone there and I grabbed a pen and wrote on a piece of paper, in my unsteady hand writing (I think the reason that all ghosts handwriting is super creepy is because they are CURSED TO ALWAYS WRITE LIKE THAT).

Well what do you think

This got a couple of laughs and Doc asked what my source was.

Either the bandanna or my godforsaken unfinished tea. The cup is on display somewhere in this place. Who knows why, it's just a CUP

Realizing they had a chill ghost on their hands, everyone relaxed. Especially the Mumbo dude, he looked like he was gonna have a seizure when the pen lifted into the air.

And they finally relaxed with the camera too. It had been whipping around and looked like they dropped it when Iskall freaked out.

Anyways, they did some stuff with the source and bada-bing bada-boom I came back to life.

I was happy to finish my tea.

----Timeskip to a year and a half later-----

Third person

Xisuma stood with the rest of the group, in front of an old house. It had a really bad rap, known for multiple murders and rapes. He was rather unsurprised when they got a call for it.