Fake Ass Friends

Okay so my "friend" let's just say Sharkiesha has been bitching about a "friend" called lets say Ling Ling for as long as I can remember like to the extent of calling her ugly. Then we get to school and they act like best friends. She knows I have problems with my anxiety and then she starts breathing heavily and scratching herself for attention which I felt like she was mocking me obvi. Then right, get this. She actually tells me how much she hates Ling Ling behind her back again. Anyway she was crying to a teacher and shit and blah blah blah then when I see her again I'm like "hey what's up" and she's all like "omg I don't want to talk about it" so I asked her if she told Ling Ling and of fûcking course she did. Fyi I've always been a huge third wheel with them even though we've been best friends for longer and she doesn't even like Ling Ling So I had a go at her right on fb because of how she mocked me and then about how fake she is to Ling Ling and then guess what? Omg she goes and MARRIES LING LING ON FACEBOOK so I got really upset and now she's ignoring me and it's going to be ackward but I can't stand her bitching about everyone the whole time but being nice to them in person like if I bitch about someone Behind them! Im obviously going to be bitchy to there face (not that I ever actually have been bitchy to anyone laugh out loud) so yeah basically I'm pissed off and emotional and bleh. But what I find most ironic is how a few days ago she told me to write a rant about fake friends (regarding Ling Ling) but haha I actually ended writing it about her. Oh and God bless your soul for listening to this rant. Oh and yes actually they do have this book in their wattpad library's but I don't care because I just don't lol.

QOTD: would you rather find out how your going do die or when?

AOTD: When so I can make the most of my time left and take numbing shit before lol