Death

Death

Okay this isn't really a rant. Okay it kind of is but anyway. I was in the library with my best friend Seth and we was like sitting there doing "work" and in the class opposite the library outside there's this year 10 guy me and my friends obsess over. His names Kieran. We call him death I don't even fûcking know why but oh whale. So anyway, I was watching him (he had his back towards us) then I was like stuff it cos yeah and then I made the weirdest face to Seth and didn't realise death was watching me the whole time so I made eye contact and just freezed in my ugly-face state so he probably thinks I'm the biggest weirdo ever. Whale I'm not saying I'm not it's just..ya know and yeah that's him on the side and you can probably tell that I'm the biggest stalker ever. And omfg like his leg. I got a video of him chewing his nails too (FANGIRL). Wtf is wrong with me.. But then There's this guy on the bus every morning and holy POLY he looks just like DYLAN O'BRIEN and today he sat behind me but he probably thinks I'm a weirdo too cos I talk about the fucking weirdest shit. Like how many days in a dogs year which is 2555 by the way. So as you can see I'm not good at making first impressions.

QOTD: what is your favourite girls name?

AOTD: Sharkeisha

Bye-sexual my non existent readers

Dedicated to Tiffany (tcastledine) because your dick is bigger than mine