Frederick Chase

Summary: Annabeth and her dad haven't been on good terms since she decided to stay in New York instead of going back to California when she was sixteen. What will happen when Mortal families are welcomed at Camp for a few days? Will Frederick and Annabeth get along after three years of no talking? Most importantly, what will Frederick think of Annabeth's long term Punk boyfriend he's never known about?

Warning: Harmless making out that won't go farther.

3rd Person POV:

Annabeth woke up from a peaceful sleep without nightmares by her brother, Malcom, shaking her shoulder slightly. "Get up, Sleeping Beauty." He said impatiently. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, yawning. She glared at her siblings who were all bustling around the cabin. Some cleaning while others got dressed. Annabeth kicked away her covers, goosebumps appearing on her exposed arms as the cold air suddenly hit her warm skin. She rubbed her arms in hope of warming herself up. "Why in such a rush?" She asked her siblings as she grabbed a expensive, nice, white tank top out of her closet. 

Malcom smoothed out his bedding as he answered his sister's question. "Remember? Chiron told us yesterday our mortal families are coming to Camp for a couple of days." He answered but then he smirked. "Or did you leave the Camp Fire early to go "hang out" with Percy?" 

Then a pillow was thrown at his face. "No! I was there." Annabeth said, tucking in the tanktop into a pair of ripped light blue skinny jeans, making her very tanned skin pop. "I just wasn't listening..." Then her eyes widened. "Wait, did you say that our mortal families are coming today?" She pulled her pair of white flat sandals on her feet. 

Malcom nodded, shrugging on a warm grey fleece and running his hands through his shaggy blonde hair. "Yup. Today in about an hour." He tucked a book under his arm after her finished tying the laces to his tennis shoes. "Why?"

"Oh, no." Annabeth shook her head. "Oh, no. This is not good. Not good at all." Malcom raised an eyebrow and she sighed. "My dad and I aren't on the best of terms as of right now."

"What do you mean?" Malcom rolled his eyes, used to his sister not having a good relationship with her dad. Annabeth ignored him and started putting her makeup on. "Annabeth?" She brushed a little but of blush across her cheeks. "Annabeth?" Now mascara on her eyelashes after she put a bit of eyeliner on. "Annabeth!"

"What?" She turned to him, smacking her now shiny lips from her clear lip gloss. She bent down to pull her gold sandals on her feet. "Oh, right." She brushed a hand through her curls. "My dad and I got into a fight because I stayed in New York after the Battle. I haven't talked to him since." 

"Oh." Was all Malcom said. 

"Yeah." She looked in the mirror, parting her hair the way she likes it, and poofing up her curls a bit. "So, he doesn't know that I have a boyfriend." Malcom's eyes widened and she nodded. "I know. Especially a punk, boyfriend." She sighed. "Now that's a problem." 

Malcom patted Annabeth on the shoulder. "I'm sure everything will be fine." He smiled. "Now, come on, we're going to be late for breakfast."

 Annabeth followed her siblings outside and started walking to the dining pavilion when a certain raven haired, sea green eyes, Son of Poseidon caught her eye. He was walking a little ways ahead of them and it looked like he was fidgeting with riptide in pen mode. Annabeth smiled and ran ahead of her siblings to catch up to her boyfriend of three years, slowing down behind him. She slowly wrapped her arms around his waist from behind and rested her head against his back.

"Morning, Wise Girl." He smile down at her and stopped walking. No matter how Punk he was he was still the sweetest, most loyal, Seaweed Brain you were ever going to meet and that's what Annabeth loved about him.