10! Hold it.

Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi Hyung, and I agreed to go play games at an arcade. When we got there, we realized it was pretty packed, but we stayed none the less. Before I realized what happened, everyone had split up. Yoongi Hyung was playing in one of those machines you throw basketballs in; he is outstanding, Jimin was playing a driving game and Hoseok Hyung I think he went to the bathroom?

I was looking around wondering what game looked like fun when a guy around my height caught my eye. His lean body was leaning against the wall, his curly hair adorned his forehead, and a bunny smile brightens up his features. I smile at his sight; it seems as if it was just yesterday that he was playing in my back yard. "Jungkook?" When he turns to me, his smile widens, "Taehyung Hyung?" I nod, which makes him step forward to hug me. "I thought you still lived In Daegu?" I shake my head as we let go of each other. "I hadn't lived there since I was thirteen. I moved to Busan with my parents when I turned fourteen, and I moved here four months ago."

Jungkook's parents had never gotten along, although now I hope that's changed when we were younger his parents got in a fight, and his mother decided to leave his father hoping time and distance would help their relationship.

When he was ten, he and his mom moved in with my parents and me for about five months until his father decided he wanted them back. We were inseparable then; I truly loved him like a little brother. "Look at you; you're all grown up," I say. "Hyung, you're acting as if you're a lot older than me," he argues. "I know, but you were so little last time I saw you. I still think of you like my little bother, look at you now a grown man a handsome man at that" he blushes at my compliment. "You're just as handsome as you were before. Beauty has been good to you, Hyung," I smile at his kind words.

Just then, a tall man approaches him; he seems to be in a hurry. "Do you want anything to drink, Jungkook~ah?" Jungkook shakes his head, and the man walks away at a fast pace. I know that look, my little Kookie has a crush. "You like him," I state, "yeah, is it that obvious?" He asks me, "No, not to everyone I just happen to know the look in your eyes when you like or want something." He blushes at my statement. "You always knew me better than most people do." My eyes aren't big for nothing. Jimin Hyung waves his hand at me. He must want something. "Don't disappear. I'll be right back, Kookie" he smiles at his nickname but nods. "What Jimin? " He rolls his eyes and pulls out his phone. "Hold it for me; I don't have pockets."

"Tell your boyfriend to hold it for you" I suggest, "I don't want him to be carrying around both my phone and his" but it's okay if I do? Ugh, whatever. I take his phone and put it on my back pocket, a part of me hopes I lose it. "Yoongi Hyung is wondering if you want to go play with us?" Hoseok Hyung asks Jimin, "no, I've seen you guys competing, it's boring, and no Taehyung doesn't want to go either." I smile at Jimin's reply. He is right, and Hoseok Hyung knows it. "Fine, you two have fun then," he says before walking the other way. I walk back to Jungkook, who is still standing where I left him. "You like him," it wasn't a question; it was a statement "that obvious?" I ask, "I also know when you want something Hyung." I hit the back of his head. "Why isn't he your boyfriend yet?"

Where do I start? "I don't know? Honestly, I've been getting mixed signals for a while now. I can't figure out what he wants, what about you with your guy?" I ask him. "I think he believes we don't mix well, I skip class, and he pretty much runs it, I like sports he likes books, I believe in fate he believes in chemistry. I haven't told him that I like him. I'm scared that if I do, I'll really lose him." I give him a sad smile I understand just about everything he said. "Do you ever think about giving up?" He looks at me.

"No that's my man, I mean he doesn't know it yet, but he will be. I refuse to give up on something that makes me happy. Besides, what's that quote? Nothing worth having comes easy?" That's Jungkook. "You're still competitive as hell, I see?" He smiles at me. "Listen, my grandfather, gifted me that quality." I can see that. "What about you? Do you ever think about giving up on YOUR man?" Yes, I wish I had Jungkook's motivation to fight for what he loves. "Sometimes," I admit. "So you're telling me that letting that man go is worth more than fighting for him?" I shake my head.

"No, of course not, listen, I don't know him, but damn he has nice legs-" I hit him in the back of his head again, which causes him to chuckle. "But I do know that no ordinary man catches your attention, I would know, I mean otherwise you wouldn't have had a crush on me. " He knew about that? "You knew?" I ask him? "Yeah, and I liked you too, but I knew it was a matter of time before my dad called and said he wanted us back, and you're easy to fall in love with besides we were like ten, eleven? I can't remember." He always thought about everything. "Weirdo, what kind of kid thinks about that at that age?" I ask, "me Hyung me."