8! Right

Can they stop being cute already? It's not like I'm going to forget they robbed me of about three hours of sleep. Thankfully I didn't hear all of the role play that went into their 'lovemaking'; otherwise, Jimin and Hyung would be missing a couple of limbs. "So how was your night?" Jimin asks with a smirk painted on his face. "You guys got cozy last night didn't you?" He asks again. That's it, "yeah, but not as cozy as you two," I said, raising a brow. Yoongi Hyung looked between both of us. I think the emotion carved in his face is concern?

"I don't know what you mean? Oh look, Hoseok Hyung woke up with his own clothes today; that's a first." I gulped, trying to swallow my anger and frustration down. "I don't think that's what is surprising," I claim, "then what is?" Jimin asks me, "What's surprising is that YOU two are wearing clothes." He turns off the stove, clearly angry now. He is embarrassed. I'm saying this in front of Hoseok, but he shouldn't have started something he can't finish. I arch a brow as he walks towards me. "What's going on?" I hear Hoseok asking Yoongi Hyung.

" A battle of the bottoms?" Yoongi Hyung answers quietly. "You sure are a bottom, aren't you Jimin, what is it that you said last night? I think it was something along the lines of 'yeah like that oh my god it feels so good'" the expression on his face is priceless, so much so I didn't see his hand reaching for the pillow on the couch. It wasn't until it hit my face that I realized what he did. "You're dead, say goodbye to your plump little ass Jimin because it will be detached from your body VERY soon" before I can reach out to him, he runs to Yoongi Hyung, who shields him with his body telling him to get behind him. "That's fine; I'll simply kill both of you midgets."

"Hoseok calm your skyscraper," Yoongi Hyung tells Hoseok. "I think I might help him, my poor Tae had to endure a long night while I was asleep, besides your boy shouldn't have started something he can't handle." I've never been called Tae, but it sounds nice coming from him, I'm sure my cheeks are tinged red. I managed to take three steps towards Yoongi Hyung and Jimin before Hoseok wrapped his arms around my waist. "Let them be; we'll get them back later, for now, let's eat breakfast, which Jimin is going to cook for us right Jimin? " The shorter displays a fake smile before nodding.

I was going to walk towards the kitchen counter to grab some plates when Hoseok sat down on one of the stools and pulled me down to his lap. "Don't worry, Yoongi Hyung will get you whatever you were going to get, right, Hyung?" Hoseok questions arching his brow at the older."Right, what would you like me to get you?" He asks, standing up. Hoseok reaches down for the stool and pulls it closer to his patting the wood as if suggesting I should sit on it. "Two cups and a pair of plates for Hoseok Hyung and I." He nods and does as I told him. A couple of minutes later, Hoseok Hyung and I were eating warm meals while Yoongi Hyung and Jimin stared at us.