( OS _ Timothy McGee _ Fire )

You woke up to the smell of smoke, seconds later the smoke alarms sounded. Jumping out of bed, you could see dark smoke coming from under your bedroom door, with a blazing light that made your knees shake if fear. Fire. Your house was on fire.

Quickly you grabbed your phone and dialed 9-1-1. After telling them what was going on and where you live, you went against their orders and hung up the phone. Crawling over to the door you could feel the heat coming from the other side and knew you couldn't go that way, grabbing a blanket you placed at the base of the door stopping most of the smoke from entering for the moment.

Pulling your phone back out you called your boss, he groggily answered the phone. You started crying and apologizing until he told you to pull yourself together and tell him what was the matter.

"My house is burning down and I can't get out, what would you do?" Looking out the two story window with a straight drop to the black top below, jumping was out of the question.

"Have you called the fire department yet?" He asked and it sounded like he was rushing around.

"Yes, they said minimum of fifteen minutes, my house won't last that long Gibbs." You said trying to stay calm.

"Stay by the window, McGee doesn't live that far from you, I'm going to call him and figure something out. Stay safe (Y/N)." Gibbs said and hung up, you could tell the last part was an order so you waited by the window opening it and you tried getting some fresh air.

Not even ten minutes later a pick up truck backed up to her window and McGee jumped out the driver seat, hoping into the bed he told you to jump. You didn't want to hurt him, but it was better then dying, so you jumped.

He caught you perfectly then quickly helped you down and drove the truck away from your house as it collapsed to the ground. You got out of the truck and watched your house burn down to nothing but a pile of ash before a fire truck showed up.

The shock finally getting to you, you turned around and cried into McGee shoulder, who had come over to check on you. He wrapped his arms around you and rubbed your back trying to comfort you, tires squealing brought your face up long enough to see Gibbs jump out of his car and rush over to you. He asked if you were okay, but you just hugged him and thanked him for helping save you.

Gibbs gave you a hug before giving you back to a slightly jealous McGee, you gave McGee another hug before thanking him too. Once the fire department had put the ashes out and left, you told Gibbs good night before he left as well.

A thought then dawned on you, all your money and credit cards were in your house, that was now gone. McGee though had already had a plan,

"You can come over to my place, I'll give you some of my clothes and wash yours for tomorrow." He said blushing at the end,

"Really?" McGee nodded, you couldn't stop yourself from reaching up to pull him down to your level and kissed him. McGee kissed you back, which surprised you but you weren't going to stop because of it. Once you finally pulled away McGee looked lovingly into your eyes, his face turning red.

"I love you (Y/N)." You felt your face heat up as you smiled and kissed him again.

"I love you too Tim."